Chapter 20

AN: Bit of drama ahead, hope you like it nonetheless. PS Supertigerboss: Here ya go :) Thank you as always lovelies

Does Harry Styles have his eyes set on model Sara Sampaio?

It seems just like yesterday that our favorite curly haired heartthrob had been quite taken with Starbucks barista and college student Selena Gomez as he acted the role of knight in shining armor for the 19 year old, rescuing her from a vindictive ex and flying her over to Paris for a romantic dinner were only few of the gestures that made the fixation quite adorable. But it appears that after only a month of tour that the tides have already changed as not only did the handsome lothario party with ex-girlfriend Nadine Leopold but looks like have gotten a bit too cozy with another Victoria's Secret Angel, model Sara Sampaio. The hunk had been seen kissing and hugging the Portuguese model just before she left the hotel and Harry went back inside. But people can't help to ask if that was just a decoy as the model was seen coming back to the hotel an hour later and left the next morning wearing the same clothes and without any luggage! The tricky part is the hotel where the party was being held at was also where One Direction was staying for their tour. So did the two spend the night together? It appears so, sneaky Harry.

Though it seems that Harry has a lady faithfully waiting for him back at home, we can't say that the known player has been cheating as the two have yet to confirm if they indeed are a couple already. Or was it all just a pastime for the crooner? Well, whatever it is our guess is we can all assume that Harry Styles had lived up to his name again and broke another lady's heart. Sorry Selena, it seems Harry really does prefer models over baristas after all.

(o)

"Fuck" Harry hissed, making his four mates jump at his hostile tone and turn their heads at him. The lads were sleepily lounging at the waiting area in Brussels airport when Harry's phone buzzed with the twitter mention.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked concerned, he was about to make a teasing comment to his best mate but after seeing his clenched jaw, the joke was forced down his throat.

Before Harry could reply however, Paul appeared out of nowhere "Guys come on, we're already boarding. Let's go"

"Can I just make a phone call?" Harry asked obviously anxious and upset, causing his mates to frown in confusion and worry at him.

"No time Harry, we have to go, just make the phone call when we land, yeah?" Paul said motioning for the group to start moving. Harry bit his lip, his face set in deep contemplation, then unwillingly gave a nod for he knew it was all he could do for now, the band were already behind schedule as they arrived a bit late at the airport, making a phone call now would just cause them further delay. It didn't help either that it was just 5AM in London, which meant Selena, was probably still sleeping. But realizing their destination was Melbourne, Australia had him groaning in frustration. Why the hell did that article pop out now when they were about to be stuck in the air for almost 22 hours straight with probably no chance of contacting her?

Grabbing his bag, all Harry could do was pray that he could still get to Selena first before that damned article does.

(o)

Selena tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her eyes scanning the crowd as she made her way towards the library.

Am I being paranoid?

Ever since she left the house this morning, the brunette can't help but feel like eyes and whispers were constantly following her. The media and the hate were two th, but this time it felt dark and sinister and what was more troubling was the fact that the people didn't even bother hiding it as they glanced at her and spoke in hushed tones.