Chapter 25

AN: Harry straightened out his hair! He deserves to be in a shampoo commercial! Thank you for the 3.2k reads guys! You inspire me :)

(o)

Sorry ladies, Harry Styles is officially off the market! And in perhaps the most stylish of ways.

Last night, our favorite British boy band held a gig in Los Angeles, California and having a reputation for giving out jaw dropping performances, the crowd obviously had a hard time on holding back their excitement and anticipation. But it seems nothing could have ever prepared them for the surprise that ensued not even 5 minutes after the handsome boys gave their farewell – Harry Styles publicly declaring his love for Starbucks barista Selena Marie Gomez or should we say "Mia."

The concert started out as a normal 1D performance would go – remarkable, awesome, stunning and so on, but with just a few songs left before the end, some fans were quick to notice that while the curly haired heartthrob was his usual amazing self, he did seem quite jittery and edgy which was of course quite confusing but just made him all the more adorable – something that perhaps only Harry Styles can pull off. The confusion even intensified when the said hunk came back out after their performance ended but was quickly answered when Hazza recounted to perhaps the whole world his romance with the barista. A few eyebrows were raised as the lad however called out a different name from the audience, that being Mia, but all questions were soon diminished with the words that came out of his mouth after that, even reciting a quote from one of his favorite movies, making all the girls swoon and wish their name was Mia. But perhaps the more surprising thing of the night was when the crooner started to sing an unknown ballad that was later on revealed to be a song that he personally wrote just for the intent of wooing her!

The identity of Mia was later on revealed and confirmed to be Ms. Gomez herself as the two were spotted in the arms of each other with a smile on their faces as they tried to hastily and discreetly leave the stadium with the rest of the band and their girls but to no avail as reporters and fans were already waiting for them at the back exit. As usual, hundreds of questions were thrown their way, the gentleman surprisingly stopping to answer a few as he kept a protective arm around his girl (Aaw!)

Reporter: So does this confirm that Selena Gomez is indeed Mia?

Harry: Of course, it's a nickname

Reporter: Are we allowed to call her Mia as well? (playfully asks)

Harry: Definitely Not! I'm the only one allowed to call my girl that! (jokingly puts a threatening face that looks more of a swoon face)

Reporter: What was the title of the song Harry? Did you write it yourself?

Harry: I did, it's called 'Don't let me go'

Reporter: Is there any chance that it will be included in any of your future albums?

Harry: No, it's just for her. (Harry says as he looks at the blushing girl and places a kiss on her temple)

While we do love seeing Harry so happy, we can't help but feel a bit sad for the billions of girls who surely had their hearts broken by that. Sorry ladies, you'll meet your own prince someday, sadly though, it won't be our favorite Brit.

Check out the link below to see the videos!

(o)

"What are you smiling about?"

Selena had just clicked open the link and was about to view the two videos that it contained when a deep voice whispered to her ear, sending chills down her spine, causing her to blush and shyly bite her lip as she turned her head a little to look at her boyfriend who was peering down at her with quite a naughty smile on his face.