Chapter 34

Chapter 34 [edited]

Melissa's P.O.V

            My eyes felt heavy as I pried them open and my head hurt, I tried to reach out for my head to caress it but I couldn't move my hand. I frowned and opened my eyes, I was in a dimly lit room which was really big, it looked like I was in a warehouse. How cliche. There was two lights in the room one placed above me and one placed closer to the door.

What the hell?

    To say I was confused was an understatement, my hands and feet were bound to a chair I was surprised they didn't tape my mouth. Two guys came in through a door and they stopped and looked at me, "look the girls awake" One of the guys said, he had dirty blond hair.

        The auburn hair guy nodded, "I'll let the boss know," he got his phone out and walked away. The dirty blond haired guy came towards me and I frowned.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him.

"I don't want anything from you," he answered me with a smug grin, "But the boss does."

"The boss?... You're part of The Scorpions."

"Hm, pretty and smart hard to find them these days."

"What the hell do you guys want from me? Money for ransom?"

The guy chuckled, "that's for the boss to say."

   I heard footsteps and a tall guy with a grey hoodie walked into the room, he wore black loose jeans and converses, if it wasn't for the gun on his hand he wouldn't have looked intimidating. "Boss" the guy greeted him.  This is it, I'm finally going to see Derek.

Derek slowly put his hood down and smirked at me as my eyes widened, "L-LUKE?!" I screamed.

      "Hello to you too, Melissa," He greeted me with a smirk. His blond hair was messy and his blue eyes held an evil glint in them, I always knew there was something off about him but this?

"How is this possible?! But The Scorpions leaders name is Derek!"

"It's called a fake identity."

"I don't--" I didn't know what to say.

    He knelt in front of me with a smirk, "do you want me to explain everything to you?" I didn't say anything and he grinned .

Cole's P.O.V

"What does Derek want with both of you?" Kevin asked.

     I shrugged, "I don't know," I was sat on the chair in Kevin's office wearing my usual clothing of a t- shirt, my jeans and converses.

"You have to help us get her, you know The Scorpions much better than anyone else," I didn't say anything and Kevin sighed, "you get freedom if you help," I raised my eyebrow, "we'll let you go and clear your criminal record, so it's easier for you to settle down somewhere."

"You're serious?"

    "Yes I am. I just need my family back together again and I know that you love her," my eyes widened, "I know that you love Melissa. I know you both love each other so you'll do anything to get her. I'll meet you back here in a bit, think of something."

I know that you love Melissa.

 I know you both love each other

        The words repeated in my head over and over again, how is it possible to love someone in a short amount of time. I know me and Melissa had a strong attachment, we had a strong connection but love?

I can't think of this now right now I had to think of a plan.

Melissa's P.O.V

          "I'm sure Kennedy has told you about the gang, his Dad and blah blah blah," He started with a smug look on his face, "Well after we found out the FBI was on his case, we searched high and low for which specific FBI agent was on his case and then we found your Uncle. To find out where Kennedy's whereabouts were we had to get close to your Uncle.

   So I went into your little place in California and pretended to be Luke, a normal high school student. I was originally planning to get with you somehow. I mean come on you're hot and it would be a quick way to get information about Kennedy but I realized you hadn't taken a liking for me but... Olivia did." He smirked and I felt like punching him.

   "I got close with Olivia and she was close to you that way I found out about the recent updates on Kennedy and after we found out that Kennedy had kidnapped you, well we just had to follow you guys and what an interesting road trip that was."

        I glared at him, "that still doesn't explain why I'm here and what you want from Cole." I told him in a cold tone.

       Luke, sorry I meant Derek, kept that smirk on his face. There was a difference between Luke and Derek, Luke was a normal high school student that my best friend happened to fall in love with and Derek is the cold criminal stood before me. Why do I always attract criminals? I must have a magnet that attracts bad boys that fight against the law. Any one want to swap magnets with me?

"You're here because you're gonna lure Kennedy," Luke told me.

"What?"

   "Well first of all we can't have Kennedy going around telling people it was actually us who committed the crimes," I looked down at my knees , of course if Cole told the court he was innocent they would look more into the case and possibly, hopefully, get to Lu- Derek and arrest him. That doesn't explain what I have to do with it. "And you're here because Kennedy will obviously rescue the girl he loves"

   I looked up at him surprised, "well you're wrong. Cole isn't going to be here any time soon."  Lu- Derek, I need to stop doing that, looked down at me, "he doesn't love me. The only person who is going to be here is the police."

"Now, now Mel don't put yourself down. Let's just wait."

     It felt like I was sat here hours and my bum was going numb. Derek had been going in and out of the place a couple of times and I sat here tired and bored. This is getting boring! I'm just glad they're not torturing me; I half expected them to. Derek came into the room where I was situated and I looked up at him

"What happens when- if Cole gets here?" I asked him.

"Simple," he answered, "he dies,"

I gulped silently, "dies?"

     He walked towards me with an evil smirk, "we kill him before he reveals any information about us to the police and then we kill you," My eyes widened and I gasped.

I glared at him, "I hope you rot in hell."

I heard some gun shooting outside and Derek smirked, "time for action"

Banner made by moi on the side I haven't made a banner in ages so it may be bad but oh well. For those who guessed that Luke was in fact Derek a round of applause to you *claps like a maniac* COMMENT AND VOTE!