Chapter 24

Chapter 24 [edited]

Melissa's P.O.V (Before getting caught)

            Where the hell is Cole? He should be here by now! I looked out of the window, my legs shaking and my eyes curiously wondering around the forest. What if he's in trouble? Should I go look for him? No my mind screamed at me but like always I ignored the safe part of my mind as I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

Now where do I look?

             I started walking into the forest looking around at the trees and then I heard some shuffling and froze. Oh great it feels like I'm in a Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf , speaking of Teen Wolf I'm pretty sure that Jackson looks a lot like Cole. The sound of footsteps brought me out of my thoughts, now is not the time Melissa. Why didn't I bring a gun? Wow I'd never thought I'd ever say that.

             I started walking away from the footsteps and tried to keep hidden behind the trees. I had then seen a warehouse in the middle and started to briskly walk towards it, trying to not capture any-ones attention. I stood a couple of trees away from it and looked around to see some guys walk in, out and around the warehouse. Where the hell is Cole? What if he's in the warehouse in danger!

             I was going to move but arms wrapped around my waist and covered my mouth. I tried to scream and open my mouth but this guys grip on me was too tight. I had wiggled and kicked in his arms as he led me into the warehouse. It was no surprise really that this had caught many people's attention. The door was flung open and I was shoved inside. My mouth now not covered with filthy hands but this person now griped my wrist tightly. I have the worst luck.

            "Look who we have here," a familiar gruff voice stated and I looked up at my capture to see it was the same guy who I had first hurt at the diner.

             "Let go of me you oaf!" I demanded as I tried to pry my wrists off of his enormous hands. How the hell does he hold a gun in his hand?

               "Nice to see you again too pretty lady," I ignored him and looked around the room to see curious and lust filled eyes, gross! But there was no sign of Cole, "so where's your partner in crime?" I looked up at the guy but didn't answer him, because he had asked me that it means he doesn't know about Cole's whereabouts, phew. But now I had to get out of this stupid mess.

            "Like I'd tell you," He growled and sat me on a chair while another guy got a rope out and bound me to it. I tried to pry the rope off of me but it just tightened and bruised my skin.

            "Still have a little fight in you," He leaned closer into me and I backed away, "I like that, now I should just blow your pretty little head up with my gun because of what you did to me but I can't under the bosses' order."

            "Wait," A guy interrupted, "she did that to you," and the guy laughed while I smirked but the guy before me looked pissed and turned his face towards the guy.

             "Shut the fuck up, Kyle." The guy, who's name I think was Paul, looked over at me and then slapped me, the force caused my head to turn and I wanted to hiss and cry in pain but I couldn't, "that's for hurting me."

             The warehouse door was flung open yet again and a guy with a bruised eye and cut lip came into the warehouse and pointed at me, "He-" he started wheezing, "he's pissed. He's looking for her"

"The hell you talking about?" Paul asked the guy

             "C- Cole Kennedy," and then he dropped to the floor dead, a pool of blood now around him and I looked away. He must have been shot. How did we not hear the gun shots? Cole did this? Then I had to remind myself that despite the days which I had seen Cole's vulnerable and soft side he was still a criminal who was capable of murder.