Chapter 35 part 1

I sat in the waiting area patiently waiting for a reply from Derek. They didn't want to let me into his room because I'm not family, but I would at least like to know that he's okay from his own words. It was very cold in this hospital and I was sitting by someone with blood dried on their face, I would think that they should already be in getting checked on, but no. I hate crowded hospitals, it makes me feel claustrophobic and I become a huge germaphobe.

An entire hour had passed and my stomach was making not so pleasant noises. There was a McDonalds outside of this hospital so I went over and got some fries, they were salty, but they satisfied my hunger. I tapped my foot a bit and hummed along to songs until another half hour had passed and a doctor or nurse, or whoever called my name. I wasn't quite sure why they did, as I was not a patient, but I walked over any ways.

"Are you Justin Jemington?" Yes that I why I've walked over here.

"Yes mam".

"Follow me please, your friend Derek has requested for you". Requested for me? I followed her to an elevator and a floor up before I reached Derek's location. He looked up from his phone as we entered. He smiled and I managed a small one in response. He doesn't look hurt at all, but he does look annoyed, and tired. The woman left us and I was soon in an awkward silence with Derek staring at me. He patted the side of the bed and I obeyed, walking over to sit next to him.

"You know, this isn't how I was planning to see you when I got back from Canada". I chucked and shook my head lightly.

"Me either, what are you doing back so early anyways". He held back a smile and looked away from. Oh come on, tell me.

"I was planning a date?" Oh... "For us". Oh!

---------------
I know, it's crap of me to take this long to update and then only come up with this, but I of course have my reasons.

For two weeks in this month I've had shows, and then it was midterm week, and now I'm moving in two weeks and we have sooooo much to pack, so I have to focus on that. I don't know when I will be posting again. It can be as soon as tonight or as late as 3 weeks, but I need to either have time, or have everything together with packing. I hope you understand and don't think that I am neglecting you guys. Thank you for reading this story and working with all of my random schedules.