Chapter 18

That sexy fellow is Roman, you will meet him soon.
-------

I waited in the cooling water for Chad to return. I leaned back on the rim of the tub, going through every possibility of this mystery person in my mind. Maybe it's his secret lover, or a relative, or ... Derek. I still can't get him out of mind, but in all honesty I'm not sure if I want to. I don't want to think about him on a constant, but forgetting would hurt just as much as remembering. Does he feel the same?

After five minutes I realized he's probably not coming back, so I put down the stopper with my big toe and stepped out. A towel was sitting neatly on the counter top, that I wrapped around my waist. What is he talking about anyways?

I tried to be sneaky and listen in on his conversation, but before I could even hear one word he hung up. He turned around surprised, he probably expected me to still be in the tub. I looked down shyly at my feet knowing he probably thinks I'm a creep.

"Get dressed, we're going out". My eyes went wide in fear. I'm not ready to go out, I just want to be happy in my bed. Why won't he let me be?

"Oh hell no. No I'm not!". He sighed and went to my drawers. Does he honestly think he's getting me out of this house? There's no possible way that I'm leaving.

I tried to hold my ground, but of course Chad is stronger. He lifted me off of my feet, bridal style, carrying me to my bed. My towel nearly fell off in the process, I was trying so hard not to expose myself, that I didn't even notice he had already picked out a full outfit for me. How did he know where all of my clothes are? Who's the creep now?

"Where are we going?", I asked, submitting just because I know I won't win in the end.

"To meet a friend of mine". A friend, what type of friend? I thought that Chad liked me, maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe I'm over exaggerating about this friend, he did say friend, there was no boy added onto it.

I groaned while pulling up my black skinny jeans, did he have to pick the tightest ones I own. The struggle isn't getting them up my leg, it's getting them past my foot. I made a perfect point with my toe just to get them up. Chad was watching me in amusement enjoying my wrestle with my jeans. Once I got them past my behind I flicked him off, but he just came up and grabbed my ass.

I was so surprised that I jumped up into the air. I expected a laugh out of him, but all I got was him pulling my hips closer to his. I know he's just flirting with me, but it felt so wrong, it's too soon. I just got out of a , kind of, not really, relationship. "Chad", I said while bringing my hand to his chest.

He just gave a gentle smile and lightly brushed his lips over my knuckles. "I know, just finished getting dressed. I'll be waiting for you downstairs". I nodded my head and waited until he closed my door softly. My shoulders immediately sunk when he was out of my sight.

What's wrong with me? Chad was my original crush, and he's so good to me, so why does it feel wrong? Maybe this is just short lasting. I sure hope so, because Chad is such a good guy, and I don't want to hurt him with my confused feelings. He's too good for that. He's perfect for me.