Part 10: NewBorn, NewWorld

Hiya. Everything has been hectic, but I have updated. This is like my peace offering. The action is next chapter. But this is just as important. I hope you enjoy.

Love Tarny

Chapter 10: New World, NewBorn

I collapsed that day. I just fell down on the ground. I was vulnerable. But my body couldn't take it any longer. I was tired, hungry, stressed.

I could hear everything going on around me.

"She's not like us," someone whispered, "but she's not human. She said she has a mate... A Were mate, she even went as far as to mention NewBorns."

I wanted to listen more and get more information, but she somehow knew that I was awake and listening.

"Where are you from?" She asked, her voice was laced with authority and power, she was extremely tall and thin. Her face was flawless and stoic.

"I'm Red, I come from the East. I don't know what you may refer my Village as," I stammered. The woman seemed to be studying me, trying to understand what I was about.

"I'm Leia, the Alpha Female of this land. I'm wondering why you are here," she said, she seemed to be demanding answers from me. I looked her straight in the eye.

"I came to ask for help," I explained simply.

"I need you to understand my situation. But I feel very dizzy and tired." I whispered, Leia, sighed and sat next to me.

"The food is almost ready, but I need answers. You trespassed onto my land, you need to explain everything to me."

I drank some water and shut my eyes.

"I was born in the Village, from two human parents. But at thirteen years, I began to notice that I was faster than humans, the way I could move was unnatural. I was extremely strong and my senses were strong. I didn't utter a word about my abilities until recently. I approached Seff, who turned out to be my mate. Seff was- is not human, he is tall, strong and can take on the form of a Wolf. I then became aware of the NewBorn, who took the form of my grandmother and Alex. And now Seff has gone out to kill them, I just want my mate to be safe. Please..." I pause as tears slide down my face. I should be strong, but right now, it feels downright impossible.

Leia put a comforting hand on me.

My sobs turn to sniffles and I wipe my face. I look straight at Leia.

"Please help, I even have a plan set up. If only you can listen. It'll be worth your time."

Leia is smiling, "I have known that you will come here for a long time. I have sensed the danger and I have sensed that we will need to help a future Alpha."

I begin to look confused, "future Alpha?" I ask.

Leia nods, "I can sense the power from you. You are to be the future of Werewolves... You and your mate and we are to help you."

"How can you help?" I ask politely, I am very aware of the fact that I am asking a lot of questions.

"We have an army." A masculine voice interjects, he walks towards Leia. He is the Alpha male, I can just tell.

"You luckily reached the largest and most powerful WereWolf pack. Our men are fierce, our women are conniving. We are small in numbers, but large in intelligence."

He sits next to Leia, love radiating in his eyes as he grabs her hands and kisses them.

"Do you want our help?"

I smile.

"Yes," I agree, "But at what cost?"

Leia and her mate grin.

"We want your loyalty, after the war... Or whatever we want to call it. You may decide to start your own pack or become a member of a pack. We want you to either be in our pack or to be our cohorts as another pack." They preposition.

I nod and shake his hand.

"Consider it done, but can I see your army first?"

I am put into a permanent state of awe when I see their army. They had said it was a small army, it wasn't. There were close to a thousand men and women training. The men were doing arduous tasks, they were lifting weights, fighting each other in wolf or human form.

They were strong. Their muscles were the size of my head. Their eyes were dark with concentration and loyalty for their pack.

"This is the Head of Defence, he trains the men. He is the best of the best." Leia says, pointing to a man with obsidian black eyes. He has a buzz cut and is wearing something you'd expect a soldier to wear. His muscles are huge and overwhelming. I feel small next to him.

"This is the Head of Tactics, she trains the women. She is his mate."

Next to the beast of a man stands a woman, she is short and petite in structure with small intelligent eyes.

I peak into a room, only to find about twenty women looking at a board with a smear of numbers across it. At the other side there are women, they all have guns with them and are shooting at large distances.

"Red is it?" The Head of Tactics says.

"I reckon you want an explanation on our army. Traditionally, though they are free to specialise in whatever they want. The women stay at the base, the women fly the planes, they shoot from a long range and they plant weaponry where they want to attack." She pauses and looks at her mate, who takes it as a queue to begin speaking.

"The men are mostly on the front line, they can specialise in shooting at close range, at fighting in Wolf Form. Anything."

I bite my lip.

"It seems amazing." I utter. "But why do you want me to give you my loyalty?" I ask. They all share a look.

"It's because we know what kind of SuperNatural you are." They say. I almost jump in joy. But as I am about to question them further, a searing pain penetrates my whole body. I fall to the ground gasping for air and yet I am determined to speak.

"We need to go to Seff... Now!" I choke it, before I collapse on the ground... Again.

Comment Vote Fan