11.

"I can't believe you!"  Darry yelled at me.  His eyes held all of the fury that I felt inside.  He paced back and forth in front of me.  "You want to break up with me?  After all that we have been through?  Mila," his voice softened.  "I love you."

     I felt my resolve begin to crumble, so I quickly averted my eyes.  "This is your fault!  I found this on your phone!"  I held up his phone for him to see.  He snatched it out of my hands and read.

     Instead of initially defending himself, he asked, "What happened to the screen?"

     I shrieked and threw my hands in the air.  "I threw it at the wall you fucking jerk!"

     He shoved it in his back pocket and cleared his throat.  "Mila, baby, let me explain..."  He paused for a moment as if gathering his thoughts.  "A mistake Mila, everyone makes them.  Just give me another chance, baby please.  You mean the world to me.  I love you so much.  I know that I fucked up, big time, but please give me another chance... I need you."  His eyes pleaded with me as much as his words did.

     I licked my lips.  "Is that the same line you used on her?"  I spat out the last word.  "I need you?  That is crap and you know it.  I'm sorry Darry but there are just some things you can't take back.  Besides, a mistake is a one time thing, not a few months worth of doing!  God, you are such an asshole!  Did you give her poems as well?  Flatter her and make her feel as though she was your world?"  I shook my head from side to side.  "No Darry, it's over for good."

     With that being said, I turned and grabbed my jacket of the couch.  "I want you and all traces of you gone before I get back.  Do you hear me?"

     No response.

     I turned and walked out the door without so much as a backwards glance.