What do you think ?

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

Alright y'all i need your minds  here to work in over drive, okay maybe not over drive but i need your thoughts. All of you know that i am truly dedicated into making this book the best that i can and i love hearing what you   say about it and i appreciate all of the votes and reads that i get. I love that.

If any of  you guys go to my profile you know that i have 4 books that i'm working on including Saviour. Three of them that i try to get chapters up for you guys while the other is mostly to help me get some things organized, although if you do read it  thank you!

But i was wondering what your guys thoughts would be if i created another story? This time thought it would be a werewolf story. Here's the thing, i already have typed eleven chapters for that story which is titled as My Timid Mate, so that would help. I know that i already have put so much into Saviour that i don't want to put it on hold at all, so if My Timide Mate does get put it, i might not publish as much. Then once Saviour was all done, i would take  a break from the BVB love series to get MTM more chapters.

I'm really sorry if this confusing but what I'm trying to say is that if i published MTM, i would work on that and Saviour and once Saviour was completed I would put my focus onto My Timide Mate putting the second book in the BVB love series on hold for a little bit.

I want to know what you guys think about me doing another book  before  i actually do it because if you want me to wait to finish Saviour i will. So please tell me what you think in the comments below and i apoligize if you thought that this was a chapter when it's not. and please do tell me what you think. Please and thank you!