Chapter Thirty Eight Andy

I'm feeling very giving tonight so, here's another chapter, enjoy!

            Breathing out I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes, my body was physically and emotionally drained and all I wanted to do was sleep. Sleep for days and days but I knew that when I woke up still without Raven, I would still be tired.

            Jolting awake I fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket while trying to calm my racing heart. I calmed down when I saw that it was just a family member calling.

            “Yeah Joe,”

            “Well hello to you too cousin, what’s up?” I rolled my eyes and got up grabbing CC’s last can of monster. He can kill me later.

            “The sky,” I smirked.

            “Someone’s pissed. I was wondering when you wanted to get together to film another episode of ‘Average Joe’.”

            “Um, I’m not all that sure, I’ve been sick lately along with CC.”

            “Oh that sucks, well I better let you go rest then, I’ll talk to you later Andy,”

            “Bye,”

            “Bye,”

            Slipping my phone back to my back pocket I maneuvered around CC’s sleeping body to where I was originally sitting before Joe called. Unlike CC, I know not to get drunk when sick; it only makes the hangover even worse. Popping in the newest Batman movie I got comfortable and was able to watch twenty minutes before I got the feeling something bad happened.

            Glancing around I paused the movie waiting to see if any of the guys were making any noise. When they weren’t I pressed play but couldn’t shake the feeling as if something was happening, maybe not here but somewhere something bad was happening. Rolling my shoulders I released a breath that I didn’t know I was holding in and tried to focus on the movie.

            Lying down on the couch I finished watching the movie like that and waited to see if I could hear any noise coming from the guys besides their snores. Guess I was still the only one up. Closing my eyes I brought the blanket up and re-opened my eyes to scroll through my pictures. All of them seemed to involve Raven in some way. Smiling I stopped at one were we both were sleeping on the couch out bodies twisted together. Even in our sleep we didn’t want to be apart.

            Knocking me out of my daydream my phone vibrated as I received a call. I stared at the picture ID I had set up for her, it was when she was smiling and laughing and didn’t realize that I had taken her picture.

            Answering it, I felt embarrassed that my voice shook, “Baby, are you okay, where are you?”

            “Is this Andy?”

            “Who’s this, where’s Raven?” I sat up; distressed that it wasn’t my girl speaking back to me on her phone. But I couldn’t help but notice that the person talking voice shook as if they had been crying. I could hear the sound of a baby crying in the background and people shouting.

            “My name’s Lisa and I am a friend of Raven’s. You need to get to Texas immediately, it involves Raven.” My heart skipped several beats. Racing around I turned every single light on and shook the guys awake. With the phone on speaker I coaxed them out of the bunks when I mentioned Raven and phone. Catching them up I got them around my phone.

            “Why is she in Texas?” CC asked as he pulled his skinny jeans on jumping around not really asking Lisa the question but more to himself.

            “Is Raven okay?” Jinxx asked. The phone was silent but you could hear someone muffling their voice.

            “I swear if this is a fucking prank…”

            “It’s not I swear to God it’s not. But you need to get here fast; I’m not sure how long she’s going to hang on.” Lisa cried out. We didn’t speak as her words sunk in.

            “Is Raven, dead?” Ash spoke, his voice shaking with every word. Lisa didn’t speak but cried harder.

            “No but she’s pretty damn close to being dead though.”