Chapter Seventeen Andy

Three days later

            It’s been three days since I’ve last seen Raven. Three days since I’ve held her, kissed her, made her laugh and smile. And I think I’ve gone crazy. We weren’t in Utah anymore but I had no clue where we were though. It’s been so weird without having her near me, and even though she knew the guys for a day, they were even affected by not having Raven here.

            Biting my lip I mentally hit myself for not getting her number and not asking her to be mine. Or to join us on tour,

            I really fucked things up. Leaning my head back I stared up at the bottom of the bunk that was above me like I have been doing for the past three days. Remembering the way she smiled at me, the way she looked when we were on top of the Ferris wheel that night. The way her hair looked in the sun as we went to go meet the guys.

            I am so whipped.

            As if she put some type of spell on me, I can’t stop thinking about her, I can’t stop wanting to kiss her once more, to hold her, to hear her laugh and talk once more. It’s so freaking crazy, as if she has control over my mind and fixing it to be on her and only her.

            “Andy…Andy… Come on Andy, we have to go.” Glancing at Jinxx I noticed the pity look he had in his eyes towards me. He, along with everyone else, tried to get me out of this shit land that I was in. Because of them and the concerts was I able to get up and move around and do things. Ash and CC took me out to bars so we could get drunk, Jinxx kept me busy with band practice and reminding me about interviews and photo shoots that we had planned.

            But Jake, Jake distanced himself. He was quiet and stuck to himself, as if trying to keep something away from him. Walking into the makeshift kitchen I grabbed an apple and sat across from him as Ashley and CC argued as they got ready.

            “Hey Jake,” I waited for a reply but never got one. This wasn’t normal. Looking up I met his gaze before he quickly looked away, his leg shaking. Shaking it off I stood up before heading outside for my smoke. My hands, slightly trembling with the lack of nicotine that was in my body, almost dropped the fag out of my hands as I tried to take it out of the pack. Quickly breathing in the smoke I held it as long as I could before breathing it out.

            Leaning against the bus I looked up at the sky, as if it was sensing the mood, the sky turned grey, and the clouds hung low the ground. It looked miserable, and to be truthful, it was how I felt.

            “Raven, what did you do to me?” I whispered, hopping for an answer, but like always, I got nothing back except for the rain that fell down mingling and hiding away the tears that had escaped my eyes.

            Why did she run away, why didn’t she say that she had to leave?

            And why did she say that she never wanted to see us ever again?