Just a little thought

Hi there my little rebels, first off, i would like to thank everybody who had read Saviour, commented, and voted, it all means so much to me. In the very start of writing Saviour i doubted how well this book was going to do, i wasn't getting many  comments and votes until one day when i logged on and saw that i had 24 votes when the night before i only had 3 or 4.

Over the course of writing i have now have a total of 30,814 reads, 730 votes, and 101 comments. 

I think Saviour has grown since the day i published chapter one, and i am very happy about that.

Now there is one thing that is very importan that i must talk to all of you guys about, and i don't think anyone is going to like.

Saviour is almost over.

There I've said it, it's out there, the elephant is out of the room.

Now before you pick up your pitch forks and fire and start charging me, please remember the title of the book.

Saviour A Black Veil Brides Love Series.

The magical word that is keeping everything together is there.

Series.

Do you honestly think i could just write one book and be done? Hell no, in the first few chapters of Saviour i was already writing chapters for book five.

BOOK FIVE PEOPLE.

I have at least several chapters written for the four other books.

I have a weird way of writing i have to admit that, and this is my first series too so maybe thats why.

But at least Andy and Raven won't be put away in the finished box and shoved into the dark (does anyone else picture a minature Andy and Raven standing in a shoe box moving and looking confused as they're put away? Or is that just me?)

Anyway, they will be appearing in the other books but they won't be the main characters anymore.

So who do you think is going to be number two? Hm?

You don't have to worry about the book coming to a close there are still several chapters that have to be written especially one important one that is sort of a hint to book two.

I thought that i might just let you know that we are coming close though, i would have told you when we were at the halfway mark but i wasn't sure where that would be. Unlike the other books which i have written down on paper, this is all typed and coming out of my head and imeditally published.

I guess that's it for now, but when it's the last or second to last chapter i will have another little note like this.

So, i guess I'll see you later, bye Rebels :)