Chapter Twenty Four Andy

Hearing the sounds of someone giggling and the shuffling of feet wasn’t what woke me up and out of my slumber, it was the sound of a blow horn going off that jolted me awake causing me to hit my head on the ceiling.

            “The fuck is going on?” I heard Ash muttered from his bed across me. Glancing around the bunk realized that Raven wasn’t pressed into me like she was a couple hours ago. Touching the blankets they were still somewhat warm. The air horn went off once more and the sound of someone hitting the floor caused someone to laugh before walking away. Pulling away the curtain I looked down to see CC sitting on the floor holding his head in his hands. Jake, Ashley, and Jinxx were looking at this site as well.

            “What in hells name is going on?” Jinxx muttered as I heard footsteps coming this way once again.

            “Thank god you guys are up; remind me to never let you sleep in ever again,” Raven complained, flicking a stray hair out of her eyes. “Now get up, breakfast is waiting,” she turned around and headed back to the kitchen while we looked at each other trying to figure out what was happening. It wasn’t long before the smell of bacon wafted into the room causing the five of us run towards the kitchen, fighting who was going to be first.

            Sadly it was CC who got to the food first, with me being last.

            “Raven, where the hell have you been my whole life?” CC almost groaned as he ate another forkful of eggs.

            “Yeah, this is amazing,” Ash put in. Slowly pushing my way in I watched Jake the last chair and plate from what I could see as they ate the food Raven made.

            “Thanks,” I heard Raven say, her back to the rest of us as she worked on something in front of her. Turning around I went into the living room and turned the T.V on and watched the random show continue on.

            “Hey, what do you think you’re doing out here?” Looking up I saw Raven standing there in an oversized white t-shirt and some basketball shorts that looked big on her as well. Her hands were on her hips as she blocked the T.V with her body, which I didn’t mind one bit at all.

            “Sitting,” I answered, giving her a lazy smile. She rolled her eyes and walked back into the kitchen but came out with a plate in her hand. Setting it down on the cushion next to us she sat on my lap my arms immediately wrapping around her waist as hers went around my neck.

            “Did you think I forgot to make something for you?” Raven nuzzled my neck before lightly pecking my lips.

            “Maybe,” I smirked as she rolled her eyes once more before handing me my plate, somehow getting away from me.

            “Hey, where do you think you’re going missy?” She laughed and I couldn’t help but notice that there was more life in her eyes now than when we first met.

            “It’s this thing called getting dressed Andy, eat your food and I’ll be back.”

            “Alright mommy,” Feeling a pillow hit my head just made me laugh as the bathroom door slammed shut. Quickly I ate the food that seemed more like heaven than anything I raced to get dressed before Raven. Slipping on a somewhat, clean pair of black skinny jeans and boots with my leather gloves waiting for Raven to come out

            Let’s just say, the wait was worth it.

            Hearing the door open I glanced up from my phone and had to do a double take. Denim shorts that went to her knees and a black bra, her hair was down but that was it. My breath hitched in my throat as she came towards the bunk that I was sitting on, this was the one with all of the suitcases in it. The smirk on her face made it clear that she planned on doing this, on teasing me.