PLEASE READ

Hey guys i know you're probably wondering why the hell I'm putting this up so I'll just get right to it.

For my entire life I've always wanted to be a writer, I want to go to a book store and see a book with my name on the side. I want to be the next J.K Rowling or Suzann Collins. And with that being said, writing fan fiction does not get published. You don't walk into a book store and find the fan fiction section. That just, doesn't exist even though I know that everyone probably wishes that it does.

With that being said, lately I've been seeing comments that are basically saying that if this was an orginal story and not a fan fic there's a good chance that it could be a best seller.

I'm not trying to be vain or sound arrogant but, I want that.

And I've decided that I'm going to convert Saviour into my own orginal story and I'm going to try self-publishing.

But i know that you guys love reading this book, so I'm coming to you guys. I love you guys, I really do but this is also my life. Writing is who I am and I want to make it into the big leagues of writing.

So I'm hoping that you guys can be supportive with my choice because it means the world to me. I mean, the reason this story has almos 180,000 reads is because you guys like the story line, and not because it's a story with Black Veil Brides, right?

The converting won't be for a while though, I plan to finish going through Saviour and editing it like I have been fixing ALL of my grammer mistakes and such, deleting stuff that repeats. Once that's done I'm going to make it my own story.

But here's the catch, do you guys want me to post it on here? I'm going to be calling it Bringing Back Hope. Would you guys like to be able to read it on here or no? I would make it another story, it would have it's own cover it, it's going to be the same storyline as Saviour except that it will no longer be a fan fic and i will add chapters that are NOT in Saviour to make it longer. Like when I end a chapter with and ending that's not that great or you're confused, I'll make a chapter to explain it.

I really need to know what you guys think about this so please comment below. This is a big change and I've thought long and hard about it. I mean, Saviour is my baby for crying out loud. It's the first thing that I've written and finished. And at the same time I kept thinking about you guys, my awesome Rebels. I know you love this and I don't want you mad at me. I don't want you guys angry because I took Saviour away from you. So please commentt below, if you have any questions put them in the comments and I will answer you.

I really hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from and why I want to do this.