San Diego

We were on our way to San Diego, suddenly a song played on the radio and I started singing as he laughed at me "What?" I asked him "You look cute singing" he laughed. He moved his head to the beat of the song "Is this that nickelodeon girl?" he asked "Oh my God, you know her?" I asked giggling "No... I mean I've seen her and I think it's her but I'm not sure" he shaked his head "It's Ariana Grande yes yes!" I said laughing. "Then I don't know her" he sarcastically said laughing. After half hour driving Daniel asked me if I wanted to stop to have breakfast, there was a subway a little bit further. Once we got there we walked towards the subway and waited on the line.

Daniel was wearing comfy black sweatpants with a short sleeved white shirt, pilot ray ban sunglasses and white slip-on vans. I had my hair in a ponytail with black ray ban sunglasses, a long baby blue sleevless tank top and short jean shorts with also baby blue vans.

While we were waiting on the line Daniel hugged me, since I was shorter than him, my head was on his chest, he put his arms around my neck and kissed my forehead. Suddenly I saw someone taking a picture and immediately pushed him away, he looked at me confused "Im sorry I said looking away. He looked around to notice the person who was taking pictures, he rolled his eyes and took my hand, tangling his fingers with mine smiling. There was something about Daniel that made me calm, the fact he could support me always no matter what was happening. I felt relaxed when he was around even when the situation was annoying. It was our turn and he ordered, he asked the girl to please hurry since he wasn't feeling too comfortable with the pap around the girl nodded and smiled "Sure sir" she said. After we got our order he took my hand and rushed to his car, the pap tried to talk to him "C'mon Sharman a little kiss for the camera, are you two going on a trip somewhere?" Daniel ignored the pap questions and got inside the car, I did too and he quickly drove away.

-Are you okay? -he asked worried.

-Y-yeah -I nodded.

-Im sorry.

-Don't be, it's not your fault... I should know better that being around you would bring this -I giggled.

-What's that supposed to mean? -he smiled.

-Nothing bad don't worry -I took his hand.

After some time we got to San Diego, Hoechlin's house was impressively huge and really pretty too. Everyone was already there, sitting by the balcony having beers and having some snacks. Hoechlin was making bbq with Ian, Dylan and Tyler were playing soccer on the sand. Holland and Crystal were already getting a tan. I don't know well the rest of the people but they were, at the table eating snacks, others talking between them, there were a couple inside playing xbox.

-Let me ask Hoechling where we can leave our bags -Daniel said walking towards Hoechlin.

I looked around and I surely felt out of place but I guess it was nice to be somewhere else, for once. Daniel walked towards me and took my bag "Come, the rooms are upstairs" he said walking upstairs. He left his bag on a room and in the room next to him he left mine. I smiled actually, he is indeed a gentleman, he didn't assume we were sleeping in the same room, I kind of like him being that way. We walked downstairs and we said hi to everyone.

-Steph go put on a bikini and join us! -Holland said.

-Uh... Im fine I think I'll better-

-C'mon -Holland got up from the chair and took me inside.

He forced me to put on a bikini, her favorite. It was an aqua bikini, the bottom was like a hotpant but a little bit shorter, and the top was strapless but had a straining to put it around the neck so it won't fall. I put on a loose white dress to go outside again. Holland leaned on the chair again. I shyly took my dress off and looked around to see that no one would see me, Holland laughed "No one is looking at you silly" she said as I blushed I leaned on the chair next to her.

-----------------------------------------DANIEL'S POV---------------------------------------

I have to admit I've never seen Steph on a bikini, or in underwear for that matter. She looked... well her skin was similar to porcelan, so white and soft, she had a nice bum and regular size boobs, small waist too... her stomach wasn't perfectly flat like others I've seen but that made her more real. When she took of her ponytail and when her bright red hair went down... she looked so gorgeous I can't explain. It was really cute the fact she was so embarrased of wearing a bikini, also because she was concerned we would see her, of course we will, maybe not in that exact moment but eventually. I stared at her for a couple of minutes and Hoechlin teased me "Stop staring, she'll get even more nervous" I laughed and looked at him "You're right" I nodded.

-Hey girls anyone want something to drink? -I asked as Steph took off her glasses blushing.

-N-no Im fine -she said as I smiled.

-I'd like another vodka please -Holland said as Crystal nodded too.

-Alright -I nodded smiling.

-Oh and Sharman, tell Posey and Dylan to take off their shirts, getting sunburn with a shirt it's not nice at all! -Holland yelled.

-Alright -I laughed.

I walked towards the rest of the guys with two beers in my hands "Hey guys, here are your beers oh and Holland, said you better take your shirts off" I laughed as they did so, it was indeed really hot to be honest. After we ate some went to take a short nap, others remained by the table still drinking beers. I asked Steph if she would want to go inside the sea for a little bit, she smiled and nodded. I took her hand and we walked towards the sea. Holland and Crystal stayed. "The weather is so nice" she said feeling the wind on her face "Yeah" I nodded jumping inside the sea. We swam for a little bit, splashing water to each other. Then Posey and Dylan got inside too. "Hey Crystal, Holland why don't you guys come over too?" Dylan asked as they shaked their heads "No thanks" Holland said. "Oh well" Dylan said. We all had fun and when the sun started to set I came out taking a towel for me and Steph, I put it around her hugging her "Thanks" she said smiling.

-----------------------------------------------END OF DANIEL'S POV-----------------------------

We dressed up and sat to watch the sunset, can it get anymore romantic? Dylan and Posey walked towards the house, Posey stopped for a second and looked at us "C'mon Tyler" Dylan said as he walked behind him.

-I never thought I would be here -I said looking into the sea.

-With me? -he cheekily said.

-No silly, here, with you all -I smiled.

-No me? -he laughed.

-Well that too... -I hugged his arm.

We walked back to the house and everyone was inside, some were playing xbox, others were playing cards but everyone was having a blast. "I did it on time I SWEAR" Dylan yelled fighting with the xbox game. "You just suck Dylan" Tyler teased as they slapped each other "No I don't! Take that back" Dylan said. "Oh well Im going to take a shower and go to bed, it's kind of late" Crystal said as Tyler looked at her "It's not that late..." he said as Crystal looked at him tired "Im sorry Im just tired for the drive" she said walking upstairs. After a couple of hours almost everyone went to bed, it was around 1am. I have to admit we were a little bit drunk, we've been drinking beers since we got here... Tyler was still into the game with Dylan, Daniel was flirting with me, smiling and biting his lip. "Hey guys we uh... are going to bed too, you shut down the lights before going to bed" I said taking Daniel by the hand walking upstairs. "Sure" Dylan said without taking the eyes from the videogame.