A new beggining

It's been six months since Daniel and I have been officially dating, yes publicly too. The press can shove their shit up their asses because we've been giving no fucks since we decided to be together. Only a month ago they starting to shot Teen Wolf's season 4. Im no longer their personal chef because I opened my very first restaurant, taking advantage of the press following me around and all. Daniel was the first to support me, I also moved in with him, selling my appartment and using that money for the restaurant. It was my mom's birthday so Daniel and I were going to my parents' to celebrate her birthday. "Are you taking the salad babe?" he asked me as I put everything on his car "Yeah don't push me alright" I teased him. He drove to my mom's. She sure loved Daniel too. My little niece was in love with Teen Wolf so she always enjoyed when Daniel went over. I went to the kitchen to help my mom and my sister to serve the food, Daniel went to sit with my dad and the kids to the table. "So tell me Daniel how have you two been?" my dad asked as Daniel smiled "Good, Steph is doing great at the restaurant and well I've been trying to work little so I can be with her" he smiled. "Hey Daniel, can you like someday take me to the set? I would really like to meet Crystal and Holland" my niece said. He smiled "Of course Haley, any day you want just ask your aunt Steph to take you" he said rubbing her head. "Oh my God thank you!" we got to the table and I saw Daniel playing with Haley, they looked so adorable together. We all sat at the table and started to eat.

-You've gotten really good -my dad said commenting on the food I did.

-Thanks dad -I smiled.

-So Daniel was telling me you've been doing great at the restaurant? -he asked.

-Yeah -I nodded.

-Are you guys saving money or something? -my sister asked, while Daniel Blushed.

-Well... that's something yeah -he nodded.

-What do you mean? -my mom asked.

-We're thinking on getting married -I said as everyone's jaw dropped.

-Are you serious?! -my sister asked.

-Aunt Steph is getting married! -the kids yelled.

-Not getting but if everything goes well maybe I will -I said smiling.

-Isn't it too soon though? -my dad said as Daniel looked down.

-Soon? why? -I asked a little bit annoyed.

-I love your daughter Mr. Coucelle -Daniel said.

-We know you do Daniel... but marriage is a huge thing -my mom said supporting my dad.

-I'm not asking for permission Im just telling you guys -I said as everyone smiled.

-True... -my sister said- no one let me marry either but I did it anyway and look where I am now -she said laughing.

My sister's husband died a year ago on a car accident, but they sure were in love, they were married for 15 years and happier than ever. The loss made my sister think about love in a different way so I guess that's why she supports me because unlike her I have the person I love still next to me.

After we ate Daniel went to play with Haley and Joel, my dad went to take a nap and my mom went to join Daniel, me and my sister were by the kitchen.

-So marriage huh? -she said smiling.

-I know it might be soon Trish but I love him...

-I can see that, there's just a natural spark between you guys.

-It's not something we want to do right now though, we want to wait a little longer.

-What about kids?

-Kids... -I let out a sigh.

-Delicate subject?

-I haven't talked to him about it... he always says he loves kids and all but...

-Steph just look at him.

I looked through the window to see Daniel smiling and playing with Haley, he took her by the arms and made her fly, running in circles "I want too Daniel!" Joel said as he lifted both, then he took Joel and put on his shoulders jumping and running around "Hold on tight Joel or you might fall" Daniel said as Joel screamed "I won't fall don't worry" he said as Daniel laughed.

-Do you really think he doesn't like kids? -my sister said as I went back to my senses.

-I think you might be right.

-Relax, the conversation will eventually come -she smiled.

-Sooner than I think -I said looking at her.

She looked at me trying to think, after that her jaw dropped. 

-What does that mean -she asked in shock.

-Well Trish I still don't know... you know, we've used protection but not always-

-Explain yourself Steph, are you pregnant?! -she yelled.

-Shhh!! they will hear you! No Im not... I mean I don't know...

-You don't know? -she whispered loud.

-Yeah I mean I'm late... but it's still not sure.

THE END.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who read, I really appreciate it! I didn't kept on writing because the story is about "Before the Worst" meaning it's before everything went down, I could have done the "worst" much longer but I'm looking forward to write a fanfic with the actual characters from Teen Wolf, just with a different story, a different twist to the amazing characters that are there. Love yall <3 xx