Hang out

We got to his room which was a little bigger than mine, and I closed the door behind me, he smiled. I stood in front of him and he put up his left hand opening his palm, I did so too and put my hand on his. He slowly tangled his fingers with mine and got closer, rubbing his nose slowly with my right cheek. I closed my eyes and inhaled, I smelled his always delicious scent. With his right hand he took the right strining from my dress and slowly pulled it down through my right arm when it got to my elbow I put my right hand on his waist leaning my head on his chest. He let go of my left hand and put his left arm around my back pressing me into him. I looked up to him and he smiled, I smiled back. He then gently took my dress from the bottom and pulled it up to take it off, I did the same with his shirt. He took me by the back and gently put me on the bed. Everything was so gently and slow that I could feel every second of the moment. My heart was beating so fast that I was embarrased he would hear it.

He looked at me, I looked at him. He took my right hand and put it on his uncovered chest, his heart was beating fast too, he nervously laughed "I'm so nervous I don't know why" he said blushing. I giggled "I'm nervous too" I said taking a deep breath. He gave me a gently kiss, and then he slowly went down my neck "Wait" I said. "Is something wrong?" he asked. I blushed and rolled to one side of the bed "I don't know how I feel about doing this uh... here" I said covering myself with my arms. "There's no need on doing everything, is there?" he cheekily said kissing me. The kiss was a little bit more passionate than the ones I've been giving him, we leaned on the bed again but this time I was on top. I started kissing his neck down his abs until I got to his waist. He quickly put me on bottom, doing the same I did, from the neck down to my stomach he then slipped his right hand under my bikini as I let out a soft moan. I didn't want to make much noise either. He smiled, softly giving me pleasure as he kissed my neck. I stopped his hand when I started to get to my climax because I knew how loud I could be so I took it out and pressed my body on his. He thrusted but both were still wearing clothes. None of us would be able to keep holding back, things were getting really hot as he slowly thrusted I bit his lip "Daniel you know where this is going... maybe we... we..." I said as he ignored what I was telling him, smiling and thrusting a little bit faster "Daniel stop, I won't be able to... Daniel" I said and he went to slow thrusting again, still smiling. "I know Im sorry" he said rolling to one side of the bed breathing faster. "These four days are gonna be hard" I thought to myself, giving him a kiss on his forehead walking to my room.

Next morning I took a quick shower and went downstairs, some were already out, doing some shopping, others hanging around San Diego. "Goodmorning" Daniel said smiling. "Goodmorning" I said giving him a peck. 

-Where's everyone? -I asked.

-Everyone left, we're the only ones -he smiled.

-Really? -I asked impressed.

-Really -he nodded.

-Oh -I ate a toast.

-Would you like to go somewhere? We can go around the city, take some pictures you know...

-I'd say yes if you weren't famous Sharman -I said smiling.

-True but ignore that! -he said.

-I can't.

-C'mon -he giggled.

-Oh well -I nodded. 

------------------------------------------POSEY'S POV------------------------------------

Im trying my best to make Crystal comfortable but she seems like she's been avoiding me... I don't know if it's because of Stephanie being here... but she should see that Steph is happy with Daniel... man they are indeed happy... they look so good... and... in love maybe? I wish I could be that way with Crystal... things are just really hard between us. I think she's still confused... at least that's what I think. "Tyler, let's take a picture here" Crystal said as I posed with her and we took a picture. "Nice" I said looking at it "C'me here" she said giving me a peck and taking another picture. Woah that was nice, and different. I like it. After a few hours walking around, we went to eat, a few paps were around taking pictures but we didn't mind. Crystal was having fun and that's what matters.

-Thanks -she said after awhile.

-For what?

-For all this you know, sometimes I forget how nice is being around you -she giggled.

"Sometimes I forget" what's that supposed to mean? I let out a sigh but smile. After we ate I took her hand tangling my fingers with hers, she smiled. It's the first time we do this publicly. We walked towards my car and drove around the city a little bit more. 

Crystal sat on a bench at the port, you could see the sunset from there. "Are you okay?" I asked worried seeing she stopped walking. "Yeah" she nodded letting out a sigh.

-Say Tyler, have you seen the way Daniel looks at Steph? -she asked.

-What? -I asked confused.

-The way he looks at her... it's so... I don't know how to explain it... 

-And?

-I don't know... do we see each other that way? -she asked looking away.

-I... -I stood there for a few seconds.

I didn't know how to answer her, she's not the only one who thinks that to be honest... I've been thinking about that too. Maybe it's something that happens? and it happened with them? we've known each other for much longer than them and still... maybe we're forcing something that it's not meant to be? maybe we need more time?

-I don't know -I said after awhile.

-Oh...

-------------------------------------------------END OF POSEY'S POV------------------------------

"That was amazing!" I said entering Hoechlin's house, no ones was there yet as Daniel slapped my butt "Hey!" I said as he laughed hard. We left some things we bought on the kitchen table and walked upstairs, we were salty from the water so we both needed a shower. "Should we save water and shower together?" Daniel suggested "No way, what if they get here and we're having an orchestra, uh uh" I said as he burst into laughter "Are you really that worried they would hear us? I mean it's a normal thing to do" he teased. He was right it's a totally normal thing to do but not when your uh... ex? if you can call it that way is around. "Not at all I just don't want to..." I said looking down, Daniel understood what I meant so he nodded and took a towel "Alright I'll shower first" he said smiling, walking to the bathroom.