Family

Next morning I took my uniform which was a grey pinafore dress with a black long sleeved shirt under it and black pantyhose too and put it on. I put my hair on a ponytail and put on light makeup. I took the bus to the studios.

I was walking towards set 3 when a Camaro parked right in front of the set. Two guys came out of the car, one of them looked slightly more familiar than the other one, probably because one of them wasn’t part of the Teen Wolf or at least I not that I’ve known of… I wasn’t a fan of the show anyway. I opened the door and people were going crazy, walking from one side to another. I walked towards the kitchen and left everything ready so I’d just cook right away.

-Hey! You must be Stephanie! –Holland said walking towards the table.

-Yeah I am –I smiled.

-Im Holland nice to meet you—

She said before getting interrupted by Dylan, who ran towards the table and took a bottle of water.

-Is the food ready yet? Is it? –he said excited.

-Dylan it’s not even lunchtime yet –Holland said.

-Im Dylan wait you already knew that right? We already met! –he said with a smile.

-Yeah we did –I nodded.

-Can I have a cappuccino please? –he nicely asked.

-Sure –I nodded.

“Oh my God guys look at this tiny little chocolates I found on my dressing room they’re delicious!—“ someone behind them said walking towards them. I looked at her while making Dylan’s cappuccino and she looked so happy.

-I made those –I said with a smile.

-Really?! They’re amazing! –she said.

-She’s Crystal by the way –Holland said.

-That’s such a nice touch –Crystal said.

-Thank you –I smiled.

I gave Dylan his cappuccino as he walked away smiling at me. Holland and Crystal sticked around a little longer talking about my chocolates.

“Lads this chocolate is amazing who put them in our dressing rooms?” a tall guy with bright blue eyes pale skin and English accent said.

-Stephanie did –Holland said smiling.

-Stephanie? Who’s Stephanie? –he asked.

-She’s Stephanie our new chef! –Holland said excited.

-Nice to meet you Steph… -he cheekily said taking a bite of the sweets on the table- Im Daniel –he smiled.

I smiled back without saying anything, man celebrities were seriously gorgeous, I don’t know if it was for the makeup or they were really that beautiful but all of them looked like dools, perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect smiles. “Five minutes Sharman, Roden and Reed!” someone yelled from farther, there must be probably their director because everyone said hi and rushed away. The man who hired me walked towards the table and smiled.

-I see you’re getting along with the cast –he laughed.

-Yeah… -I nodded.

-Here is the food schedule, 12:00pm to 2:00pm is lunch time, here’s the menu for each day, they pick up what they want to eat from there, 6:00pm to 7:30pm is a break for them to have coffee, tea or whatever they want to. They also can ask you for breakfast before 12:00pm but most of them have breakfast before getting here or buy breakfast somewhere else –he smiled.

-Alright –I nodded.

-After 8:00pm you can leave since our day normally ends by 9:00pm; only sometimes I might ask you to stay longer but that will be paid as extra hours and I’ll give you a ride home so you won’t have to worry about transportation.

-Thank you –I smiled.

-Well good luck! –he said leaving a list on the table.

I read the list and it was quite regular food, a variety of meat and salads, some pasta and rice too. Natural juice and coke for drinking, and two types of dessert ice cream and cake. I started making all the food, I ran from one side to another, cutting the meat, tomatoes and carrots. The salads where done and the pasta was being cooked. “I would say you have super speed” someone from the side of the kitchen said leaning on the door frame.

-Yeah… I guess so –I said.

-I’m Tyler –he smiled.

-Im Stephanie –I smiled back.

-I see why the guys wanted to have you so bad, you’re a good chef.

-They did? –I asked impressed.

-Sure especially Tyler –he laughed.

-Isn’t that you? –I cheekily said.

-Oh no, Im talking about Posey –he looked to the empty lunch table.

-Posey? –I asked confused.

 -Yeah his name is Tyler too –he looked down with a small smile.

-Oh okay! –I said embarrassed.

“Is the food ready Im starving!” I heard from the hall, the food was ready so I put them all on the table so they could choose what to eat, then I took a plate for me and served my food inside the kitchen.

-Steph come sit with us! You’re part of the crew now! –Holland said.

-Thanks but… I’d rather stay here –I gently nodded my head.

-Oh well… you’re a shy one aren’t you? Alright but the invitation is made! –Holland said giggling.

-Thanks –I smiled.

-Smells delicious –Daniel said sitting on a chair.

-Food food! –Dylan said putting food on his plate.

-Are you going to eat all that Dylan? –Holland said.

-Yes, why? –he asked.

-I don’t know that just seems too much –she said sitting on a chair.

-Dylan you should try the rice, its tasty –Posey said.

-The food or the cooker? –Tyler said teasing him.

-What? –Posey said embarrassed.

-I’d say the cooker is not bad –Daniel whispered to Dylan.

-What are you two brambling about? –Crystal said laughing.

-Oh nothing –Dylan said looking at Daniel.

I looked at them all, they looked like a family, all of them, even the rest of the cast who was eating in another table, all of them joking around, smiling, they sure looked different from what I thought celebrities would be but then again… they’re all from the same world, aren’t they?