Not interested

I took my bag to leave my apartment and take the bus to the studio when I got a call from Tyler. "Steph hey, I came to pick you up... I hope you don't mind!" I stood there in silence, without knowing what to say, why did he come to pick me up? He doesn't need to be on set until 10am and it's 8:30... I'm not feeling too comfortable with this. "S-sure... I'll go downstairs right away" I said hunging up. I smiled at him as I entered his car, he hugged me and smiled too.

-I kind of want to make it up to you for the trouble you know -he smiled.

Oh well that's nice... except for the tiny detail that this might bring me even more trouble... oh well. On our way to the set we talked a lot, we got along really well and I was starting to feel comfortable around him, he really was a nice guy to hang out with. "Posey what are you doing here so early?" Matthew said as we both entered the set. "Oh I went to the gym in the morning and then picked up Steph" he said scratching the back of his head.

-So it's true what the press is saying, you two are together -Matt said laughing.

I looked at Tyler, not so happy about the situation and walked towards the kitchen, he ignored Matt and ran behind me. "Hey Steph" he said as I turned around mad.

-Look Tyler you're nice and all but this crap is all new to me okay? It's the first time I live this, I'm not really used to it to be honest -I yelled without thinking I might hurt his feelings.

He looked at me with regret and a little bit of guilt too, he let out a sigh and took a deep breath before saying anything else.

-I know Im sorry... Im not doing anything you don't want to...

-It's not that I just hate when people think things without even knowing what really is going on I mean you're nice but I barely know you and we're just getting to know each other and-

-It's alright I know what you mean, cheer up don't let it get to you -he said smiling.

-How can you be so calm about it? -I said annoyed.

-Im used to it -he laughed.

"Great" I thought to myself, but he was right I can't let it get to me... he's doing his best on making me comfortable with everything I shouldn't blame him for anything... it's not his fault after all.

-Look Im really interested in you but I won't rush things, like you said we barely know each other -he said walking away.

"Why?" Why is he interested in me? having a thousand girls to choose from, why me? I don't even look pretty in this uniform... Suddenly Crystal entered the kitchen. "Hey Steph, I've heard a lot of news lately..." she said with a smile.

-You too? Im not with-

-Tyler I know -she giggled.

-You... know? -I asked impressed.

-I do, I thought you had a crush on Daniel to be honest -she said as I looked at her scared- but hey relax Daniel has a girlfriend and he always does that.

-Does what? -I asked confused.

-Being nice to girls, he's such a gentleman -she smiled.

So Daniel wasn't flirting with me after all... he just does that with everyone, I should have guessed... why would he be hitting on me anyway? Having Posey and Daniel fight over me sounded like such a fanfic... If I read any fanfics that is.

-Are you okay? -Crystal asked after a while.

-Y-yeah -I nodded.

After lunch and all Daniel was nowhere to be seen, maybe he had the day off today? Suddenly I recieved a text message from Alex. I opened it up.

(http://media.tumblr.com/69aaec51c158291a67cc9374e9f9eecf/tumblr_inline_mpa4kn42MG1qz4rgp.jpg)

"Holy shit" I texted her back. Is that Daniel's girlfriend?! She's pretty... and famous too... Why is Alex sending me that anyway? I knew he had a girlfriend and I wasn't expecting on knowing who it was on how she looked like. Not interested. "You look like you saw a ghost" Dylan teased taking a bite of the dessert that was left out.

-Maybe I did -I said locking my phone.

-May I see too? -he laughed.

-N-no, it's a personal ghost -I said nervously laughing.

-Oh okay... -he said dissapointed.

-Say Dylan have you seen Daniel? -I asked embarrased.

-Yeah he had a day off, he's probably with Blake -Dylan said.

-Blake? His girlfriend right? -I said letting out a sigh.

-Oh, yeah! -he nodded.

So maybe that picture that Alex sent me was them just now... aw man...