F*ck the press

I hung up, it's been three hours since me and Daniel were talking on the phone. Listening to his voice and not being able to hug him was so overwhelming. I walked towards the living room and leaned on the couch. There was still some icecream left from last night beside the coach but it was a little bit melted by now. I took it and ate it, it still was tasty though. After I finished I put it on the trash can and I put the spoon on the sink. My kitchen was a disaster, everything was dirty and there was a mountain of dirty dishes on the sink. It's been a couple of weeks since the last time I opened the curtains of my living room so I haven't really seen sunlight in a while. My hair was dirty as fuck, I guess the last time I showered was three days ago, nasty. This wasn't right, what am I doing with my life? It's like hibernating during summer. I let out a big sigh and went to the bathroom. It was also a disaster, I took a long shower and dressed up. I started cleaning my room, entirely. Then I cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, living and dinning room. The appartment was finally back to what it was, I opened the curtains and the light blinded me "Gee" I said putting on sunglases. I sat in the living room with a book, it was the book I borrowed from Daniel. "It's Kind Of A Funny Story" that's the name of the book. Suddenly I got a text from Tomy. "More gossip to come" I thought, Tomy now worked on a magazine so he always knew everything going on and he's been sending me links and stuff from the press, not that I really care anymore but I have to know for how long I will have to keep this up.

"Speculations of Sharman, 27, and Courcelle, 24, dating first began when they were spotted holding hands at the Teen Wolf set a few days after Sharman split from Blake Lively. However there is no photograpic evidence that they're still together after they were seen together in San Diego, three weeks ago. Their break up might be something to expect since Sharman attended by himself at the Movie Awards after-party."

"Oh well" I thought. Even after three weeks of not seeing each other they still talk about us? this is getting us nowhere... and I'm clearly having a bad time... what the hell.

"Sharman was asked about Coucelle during the after-party but he saved comments for himself and ignored the questions"

I took my bag and drove to my mom's, she opened the door and I hugged her "Mom I need to talk to you" I said as she let me in. "Is something wrong?" she asked worried I smiled and sat in the coach with her.

-Mom I'm not okay -I said as she took my hands.

-Is is because of all that gossip going around? -she asked worried.

-You also heard?

-I know all those things are lies sweetheart, it's the press you can't expect everything to be true -she smiled.

Her smile made me feel more calm, just like Daniel did whenever he was around I hugged her and a few tears fell from my cheek.

-I think I love him mom -I said with my voice shaking.

-I believe you... you should probably forget about your public image for once and be happy -she smiled.

-But mom... the lies, the gossip about me being a slut... not nice -I said wiping my tears.

-You know what? that happens at school, happens at college and happens when you have a celebrity life, you might not be a celebrity yourself but you are dating one and you have to understand his life... has he done anything to make you feel uncomfortable?

-Never.

-So why running away? You're running away because you're scared, indeed it's something different at what you're used to but sweetie... Love is always stronger than anything else, if he makes you happy the press will eventually give up, because they'll see that you are no slut... 

-Mom...

-You're an amazing girl Stephanie, you've always been and you never let anything get to you, you're strong and you're not alone, you have us supporting you, me your father and your sister, and now you have someone who loves you...

-You're right mom... -I nodded.

-See with your eyes and feel with your heart -she said- you're you're doing it all the way around, feeling with your eyes, just because you see things doesn't mean they will make you fall. You see bad things going around you but who makes you truly happy? Daniel, he is the one in your heart despite what you see, right?

-Y-yes -I said shaking.

-Then trust me, ignore things you don't need in your life. The good things are the ones that matter.

I took my phone and texted Daniel, I just wanted to get over this "Eyes to see, heart to feel" I texted and he answered "What? Are you trying to be poetic? haha ;)" I laughed and my mom smiled "No silly, I'm trying to make you know Im over this" suddenly he called me. "What do you mean?" I could hear the excitement in his voice "Im over this Daniel, screw the press I... I want to see you and be with you, I didn't come all this way to deny what happens" I heard him laughing, not sure if he was laughing of happiness or just because he was nervous "Can you come over?" he suggested "Sure, right now?" I said as he yelled "YES" he said and I laughed hard.

I took my car and drove to his house, it was a really pretty house with a huge gate outside. Surprisingly there were no paps outside, maybe they gave up catching Daniel always alone. I entered his house and knocked the door, he opened and hugged me, he has never hugged me this way, pulling me really close to him and leaning his head on my shoulder, I could feel his nose in my neck. He strongly lifted me and gave me a kiss in the forehead. "Are you okay?" I asked when I saw him shaking "Don't act all tough, I can feel your arms shaking too" he said teasing as I blushed.

He put me down and I hugged him, with my arms around his torso squeezing him. "I don't care about anything else Daniel I want to be with you" I said as he smiled, that beautiful calm smile, he's an adorable human being. "C'me here" he said taking me and runing upstairs "Daniel put me doooown! We're going to fall!" I said as he laughed "No way" he said dropping me on his bed.

He leaned his body on top of me, I put my arms around his waist, he kissed my neck. I extended my hand up to touch Daniel's face. I softly touched it, running the tips of my fingers from his cheeks to his lips. I gently kissed him on the lips. Daniel pressed his body up against mine, we slowly took our clothes out of the way. Daniel smiled and grabbed my butt pulling me closer. We started to kiss passionately, at first slowly and pudently then more fast and intense. Daniel kissed every inch of my body, softly and gently, making me beg for it. He put his right hand down softly giving me pleasure "Faster" I said breathing fast, he did so as I moaned. He kissed my neck and then my mouth, I let out a strong moan and he smiled. "Daniel don't stop" I said as he didn't, while circling faster he went down, this time using his tongue. "And I thought you were an innocent boy" I said between moans. After I finished he smiled "As innocent as it comes" I laughed and he kissed me once again. I turned him down so I could be on top, I softly touched his abs, while he put his hands on my hips. At first we started slowly but then I could see in his expression he wanted more and more, just by looking at his face. "Steph!" he yelled, faster and faster until he released. "Bloody hell" he said as I leaned on his chest.

He moved the hair out of my face, leaving it uncovered for him to kiss me, I rolled to his side to hug him and rest my head on his chest. He smiled and tangled his fingers with mine. "Steph" he said as I looked up to him "Yes?" I said. "I love you" -he said turning to me and looking at me straight in the eye, softly touching my chin. "You... what?" I asked impressed. "I love you" he slowly said to make sure I'd hear it. "I... I love you too" I said as he smiled, like that was exactly what he wanted to hear, right here, right now.