Signs of love

After the trip to the woods we came back to the city. It was monday morning and I was as always on the kitchen, we had a new coffee machine so I didn't need to be on set that early, I only had to make lunch for them now so my working hours went from 10:00am to 7:00pm and any extra hours will be paid. I couldn't complain, I also didn't have to wear an uniform anymore, I was allowed to wear normal clothes, I was happy, I got a raise in less time than my last job. 

I walked outside to read a little bit, while the chicken was cooking. The set had artificial lightning and I liked better the real light from outside. Tyler interrupted my reading and sat beside me "Reading again? you sure love books" he said with a giggle. 

-I do -I nodded.

-Hey I wanted to ask you something -he said gently taking my hand.

-Yes? -I nervously said.

-You see, this friday we have this huge event where the cast is going, Ian, Tyler, Holland, Crystal, Dylan, Daniel and me and I was wondering... all of them are inviting their girlfriends and such...

-Uh... -I reluctanly said.

-I was wondering if you could be my date for that night? -he nicely asked.

Date... uh... that sounded more important than it actually was coming from his lips, but it's not a big deal at all! I'd be only his date, to an event and... fuck I don't even know how to dress properly or... 

-Alright -I nodded.

-Really? -he said excited.

-Sure, yeah -I smiled.

-Awesome -he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After that I let out a sigh "it could be fun right?" I thought to myself, I got up from where I was sitting and ran towards Holland dressing room, she was on a short break sitting on a chair talking to the hairdresser. "Excuse me Holland do you have a minute?" I said entering her dressing room "Sure" she said smiling giving the hairdresser a sign to leave. I sat beside her and she smiled "What happened?" she asked intrigued.

-You know, I would like to dress to impress... you know a lot about fashion and you always look so pretty so I was thinking I could ask you for advice, since I'll be seeing Tyler now... I can't look like a potato you know? -I asked blushing.

-Oh my God! right! -she said excited- you and Tyler I forgot! -she laughed- but I do like the way you dress!

-That's sweet but... let's be honest, I need something to impress... not something to be one from the rest -I giggled.

-I'll take you to my personal stylist, Maya she's a genius! -Holland said excited.

-Thank you so much Holland, really -I smiled.

After that the days went by, the usual happened, a little chit chat during lunch time, the guys working their asses off and Daniel peeking from time to time into the kitchen, we weren't talking that much since I was always busy on my free time reading. 

Friday morning Holland went pick me up to my appartment and we went to her personal stylist's house, we spent the whole morning trying clothes and shoes on, we bought a lot too with Maya's help of course and then she picked the outfit I'd wear for the event. Holland drove me home and looked even more excited than I was, I went upstairs and made all the arrangements for the event, you know... shaving, doing my nails, taking a shower, doing my hair, picking jewerly, etc.

The dress was an aqua short two piece dress, the top had lace and some transparent parts on the chest and the back, it was sleeveless. The bottom was a loose transparent pleated skirt that had a plain skirt under it that was a little bit shorter. I put on only one silver bracelet on my left hand. I didn't wear any necklaces since the top was up enough and it would look just weird. I straightened my hair to the fullest, putting it to the right side. I was wearing some small aqua earrings too, light pink lips and black smokey eyeshadow. My heels were plain white charol.