Secrets

I woke up and looked at the time "8:30" was on the clock, I let out a sigh "Why am I waking up this early, it's saturday!" I thought to myself sitting in the bed. What happened with Tyler's been bugging me for a while now so I guess that might be the main reason of me sleeping so little. I walked towards the kitchen and took a glass, poured milk in it and took a toast with butter. After having breakfast I watched some tv, I wasn't really on the mood to go out just yet, maybe I could go for a coffee and meet Alex or Tomy. Suddenly I got a text message "We need to talk" it was Tyler. My heart skipped a little bit and I ran towards my room, took a quick shower and dressed up. After a couple of hours someone knocked at the door, I opened it knowing it was Tyler. He smiled so I smiled back and then he hugged me, what was this all about?

-How are you? -he asked sitting on the couch.

-Good, you? -I said sitting beside him.

-Good... -he let out a sigh.

-So... -I said when he interrupted me.

-Im sorry I've been weird lately, I think I was just stressed that's all, I don't want to fight with you Steph -he softly took my hand.

-Okay... -I said confused.

-Im sorry -he repeated.

-It's okay Tyler -I said with a small smile.

-Is it? -he said leaning for a kiss.

-It... is -I said before feeling his lips on mine.

I gave in, Tyler just had this sex appeal that made me weak, and he knew it. He lifted me up sitting me on the table as he kissed my neck, I let out a soft moan. I put my arms around him and he harshly lifted my skirt, he sure was being more aggressive than usual but I didn't mind, different could be good, right? He put his hand on my tight and I pressed his back a little bit, he knew I liked it. He pulled his pants down and moved my underwear out of the way. "Not yet" I said as he looked at me impressed, he kept on playing with his hands until he lifted my legs on his shoulders "Tyler, I..." I said letting out a loud moan, he laughed "You like it" he said making me feel satisfaction. After that he quickly put my legs down and thrusted, he was indeed being more aggressive but I can't deny I loved it. "Faster" I said as he thrusted faster. We both got to our climax and he rested his head on my shoulder, softly pulling outside. I let my head fall back still with my legs around his waist, he put his arms around me and hugged me, I had an impressed look on my face but since he had his head resting on my shoulder he didn't see it. I put my arms around him aswell, hugging him. 

Things went better I guess after that, I can't deny having sex with Tyler is amazing and I really think he likes it too but... something doesn't feel right, he's nice to me and all but I feel all we ever do is do some talking and then sex, we barely do "friends" stuff or I barely know anything about him, like his favorite color, scent or even food, and I make food for them.

A couple of days went by and I was by the kitchen finishing lunch, then I took a banana and started eating it. Posey walked by and laughed "Practicing?" he teased "Very funny" I said as we both laughed, Holland overheard our conversation and blushed "Oh my God you two are such pervs!" she said laughing. Everyone came in to have lunch, I sat with them. I saw Hoechlin puring salt on his rice.

-Oh my God, it's missing salt? -I said impressed.

-Just a little bit... don't worry -he smiled.

-Don't worry? that's embarrassing... Im so sorry -I said blushing.

-It's okay it's not like we'll intoxicate Steph! Relax! -Dylan said teasing.

-N-no... I should have paid more attention to what I was doing -I said looking down.

-Steph, there's always a first time -Crystal said patting my back.

-Oh well... -I said looking up to her, smiling.

After they all ate they went to their dressing rooms.

----------------------------DANIEL'S POV--------------------------

I was walking towards the bathroom when I overheard a conversation, it sounded like someone I knew so I hid to hear.

"We're not really together you know..."

"Still, you know this is not right"

"But..."

I peaked a little bit to see who it was and I saw Tyler softly kissing Crystal, my jaw dropped and I quickly hid behind the wall again. "Does Steph even know about this?" I thought to myself, how low of Tyler to be having a secret affair on Steph's back... why can't he be honest and tell her the truth? why hiding? there must be something that keeps him wanting to be with Steph... but what? Should I ask her? Should I tell her? No... this is not my problem... and maybe she needs to find out for herself what's going on... Maybe I could use this on my favor? What am I saying I have Blake...

-------------------------END OF DANIEL'S POV------------------------------

Daniel entered the kitchen heavily breathing, I could see he ran towards here, I looked up to him worried "Is something wrong?" I asked as he shaked his head "N-no nothing hey Steph, would you like to do something later?" he said as I shaked my head "Im sorry I can't, I promised Tyler that I'd go with him to the movies... I can't miss that opportunity, we don't really do that stuff that often" I said letting out a sigh "Im sorry" he said looking away. "Why would you be sorry?" I giggled. "You're right" he laughed "Anyway have fun at the movies" he said walking away. Again Daniel and his intriguing self, I really want to figure him out but I just can't, he's too good at being mysterious.

Tyler went pick me up to my appartment after I got home from work and we went to the movies, during the movie we didn't hold hands not even once, I was really into the movie and so was he but... I couldn't have used a little of attention. Seeing couples at the movies made me think, what was I and Tyler? Fuck buddies? An actual couple? No... we weren't a couple that's for sure but we weren't fuck buddies either because we do other things than just call each other to fuck. We don't even call each other for that, we hang out and we eventually end up having sex because we're usually thirsty of each other and we know how good the sex is between us already.