Chapter 18: Reason

The sound of my saber activating filled the spooky silence between Snoke and I. I fought hard not to have my mind clouded over the newfound truth of my past.

"You are full with hatred, are you not?"

"You killed my parents, tried to seduce me to the Dark side, made me hurt the only man I ever truly loved."

"Ah but it was all on your own terms." He hissed. He activated his saber, a crooked red one.

"You. You were from my nightmares."

His nasty eeriy chuckle gave me goosebumps. "Yes... And I know your destiny. But I shall change that." He ludged at me, colliding sabers.

"Well then you were right. I am more powerful than Ren. No, Ben." I shoved him off of me. He stumbled only a little but backwards. "You obviously know so much about my past and my destiny. Why don't you tell me then? We can sit if you want."

He growled and threw me across the room with his Force. "Kahsow. The Mighty Kahsow Feid Kenobi. The Foretold Mediator. The sad, lonely girl who fell in love with a Knight of Ren. Who shall be terminate from history!" As I lean over on pain, I picked my head up to meet my blue eyes with his dead hollowish eyes.

"You are a traitor. You betrayed your grandson. All he ever wanted was love. He wanted you. But you had to go and turn to the Dark side."

"I did for Padme. You don't understand what true love is. Padme and I were the definition of true love."

"Oh, so you choking her nearly to death, almost killing your twins is call true love? I haven't tried to kill Ben, your grandson." I flunged at him, wielding the saber and I heard him groaned out. I had cut him slightly on the shoulder.

"You are dead. I am not going to even try to convince you. You have made your mind. Chose your destiny. Followed your own path."

"No, I was given my destiny. I didn't have choice. And quite frankly, I'm glad. Glad to have the privilege of killing you."

He laughed, throwing himself back at me. "Now, shut up." He slashed me on the leg as he swung out. I pushed him back with the Force, allowing me to run to find a hidden spot for a short time. After all, Snoke didn't know the ship as well as I did. As I hid underneath a staircase by the control station for Quadrant 47, I could hear his shaky breath, searching for me. I was radiating fear. My stomach in knots. The ship rumbled, causing both of us to lose our footing. As I felt him getting closer, I run.

My saber. My original saber. I need it.

I was going to go back to my chamber and retrieve my saber. As I ran to my chamber, I shuffled the bed to the side revealing a uneven tile. As I lifted the tile, I felt Ren's whimper. I had to push him out of my mind. I grabbed my saber and took a deep breath.

For you, father. Yes I never have known you but I shall avenge yours and mother's deaths.

Rey

"Watch out for that one on our tail!" I shouted to Finn.

"Where? Oh never mind. Found him." He shot his gun at the tailing ship. All of sudden, I felt something not right with Kahs. I could sense her anger but I also felt contentment within her. I tried to establish a connection but only to fail epically. "Finn, something is wrong with Kahs! I can feel it. We have to rescue her before something bad happens."

Kahs

I ignited my saber. Its white light beaming shined up my dark room. "Agh!" My personal saber and my new given red saber clashed with his crooked one. Grunts were loud. Hums from the sabers vibrated through our bodies. Just as I knocked his out of his hands, making him possibly vulnerable, I felt a force stopping me beheading the evil being. I turned my eyes to Kylo Ren panting, tears filled up in his eyes.

"Ben," my voice cracked trying to hold back tears, "let me do this. You'll be free of this."

"No. You can't. He is the only reason I am still alive."

"No he isn't. The light inside of you is." Finally all of the tears I held unleashed. Snoke watched on. "Ben. I will always love you and you will always be my light. Wait," I smirked at Snoke. His face dropped. Knowing what I could do. I dropped my sabers and held my hand up to Snoke's body. He grunted, groaned, screamed in horror.

"Agh!" I stopped Ben with the Force preventing him to strike me. "Why are you doing this?!"

"You promised me. Now, remember this. A tear can show emotion but it can save a life." I turned my head back to Snoke. "And for you, you're no longer a person but mere speck of dust." I screamed in pain as he did as well. Then flames came from his eyes, nose, ears, mouth. I grunted, leaning forward more as I expelled my energy. Ben looked on in pain, fear, sadness. Then, it was over. He was done for.

"Done well, you have. Balance to the Force, you have. The Jedi and the Republic thanks you. Your father, the great Obi Wan Kenobi thanks you."

I felt drained. My life, my energy, my soul. It was done. I killed Snoke. I brought balance to the Force. I gave my life.

***

Ah!!!!! This isn't the last chapter though! Don't worry! I almost cried. So Snoke is dead! What now?!

Sorry that this is such a short chapter! Saw TFA for the third time. Still cry at Han's death every time.

Thank you so much reading, commenting, and voting!