Epilogue

Third Person

As Kahsow Feid Kenobi and Ben Solo fell in love every day, she grew. Rey and her grew closer than ever before. Speaking about love, Finn finally confessed his love for Rey to her with the help of Kahsow. Ben finally earned some amount of trust but still most people were lerily of him. He decided one day that he was going to visit his father's grave.

"Father. I am sorry that I have failed you. I should have not held it against you and Mother." He spoke to the headstone.

"You have changed. I must applaud you."

Snoke's voice startled him.

"You will not get me back." He hissed.

Poe finally accepted Kahsow's truth. He would soon fall in love with a Resistance Pilot, Grace. Leia has continued in her position as General. And Luke her right hand adviser. He has started to search once more for younglings with the Force. Kahsow grew larger every week.

One evening as Ben and Kahsow cuddled, Kahsow asked Ben. "What ever happened to Iden?"

"Who?"

"Iden, the servent girl who have been held captured by the First Order. I warned her to get off the ship when the time was right."

"Oh. I don't know. Would you like me to find out?"

"Yes please." She murmured at she fell asleep.

Ben thought about the future with Kahsow and his unborn child. He wanted his child to remain on the Light but he wasn't about to make the same mistake that his father before him did. Abandoning him, shipping him off. He was to train his child the ways of the Force. He looked at Kahsow who held her slight bump in contentment. He was finally happy for the first time. In his whole life. He fell asleep happy next to his love and child.

***

OMG

The amount of love I have received is amazing and utterly overwhelming. I thought long and hard if I should continue. I made my decision. I will continue it! The new book will be up later this week as I try to figure out the storyline and all the details. I truly do love writing and I hope to be able to write personal stories and not "fan fiction" one day. Seriously guys, you da best. Thank you all so so so much for reading. Commenting. Voting. It did and does mean a lot to me.

With much love,

K