Chapter 6: Search

Kahs

Hmm. I wonder what is behind the mysterious blacken door.

I thought to myself as I walked along Kylo Ren. Weeks has gone by. I have not sent word to the Resistance. I have had yet to open the scroll. Ren's trust in me have grown. But something inside of me was telling me not to betray it just yet.

"Sir. The rebels are attacking."

His breath became slowed and steady. He turned to me and commanded that I go back to my room.

"Ha. Not a chance. I actually, uh," a sly smile came across, "wanna see some action."

What is going on with me? Did I just say that I wanna see my friends get killed, slaughtered?

"Very well then."

He lead me to the helm under the watch of two Troopers to watch the battle unfold. Commands were shot back and forth. I watched in two feelings. Excitement and Horror. My heart was being weighed down in a very strange way. It wasn't a horrible gut-wrenching feeling but a peaceful one. I felt myself changing. I thought I was on the Light side. Could I possibly being drawn to the Dark with the help of Kylo Ren?

Impossible

The battle was over before it began. An advantage to the First Order. I just watched dozens of my friends being murdered before my own eyes and I didn't flinch.

Kahs...

A scream echoed through my thoughts. A scream I was familiar with.

Everything disappeared. The helm, the Troopers, General Hux. Everything disappeared as the air filled into a dark void.

What's going on? Where am I?

Do not fret, child. A soft hiss echoed.

What, who are you? Why are you in my head?

I feel, I feel the Force. A disturbance. And you... You are it.

A crooked red saber appeared in the distance. It crept closer to me. I began to breath heavily for my mind couldn't understand.

Sweet, little Kahs. Do you not feel it? Do you not feel the fear coursing through your veins?

I-I don't know what you're talking about.

You know what I am talking about.

A sharp pain exited out of my left temple and I collapsed.

A heavy breathing rang through my ears. I could feel being carried. I could hear screams, "Help me's", and commands. I felt myself being laid out on a slab. Then right about then, I heard a familiar voice.