Chapter 13: Transmission

Kahs

As I sat, the name Luke Skywalker rang through my head repeatedly. "Ren, what are you going to do?"

"Nothing." His tone was of pure anger.

"But you hav-," "I. Said. Nothing." He snapped with the tone of venom dripping from his mouth. I had no recollection of whatever happened between him and Luke. All I remember from my childhood was the horror I did myself that one night.

When he decided to put it back in me.

Why?

He jumped from the foot of the bed, changed into his suit attire then put his helmet on. "You will stay here." His voice altered by the filter. As he left me alone once again. I was getting tired of being locked up.

As I sat in the bed in my naked form, I gave in. I gave in after so long. I sobbed. I cried. I screamed. I was putting a mask on for so long for Ren. For Leia. For Luke.

For myself.

I knew I was going to unveil myself soon but could I last any longer? He tortured me. With love. With passion. With fear. I was tired. Tired of it all. I wanted to end it right there. After all, my weapon was hidden in plain sight.

No. No I couldn't. I wouldn't. It would never be accomplish if I ended my life. Chaos would rule the galaxy if it wasn't then. As I got myself together, I took a deep breath, changed into clothes, and marched out.

"Ugh. You're still here."

"Ma'am. What were you doing in General Ren's chamber?"

"Oh, just you know what friendship calls for. Talking, bonding, laughter." Sarcasm was said with these words. "What do you think, you big idiots?"

They merely 'hmp' me.

"Take me to the helm."

"No."

I snarled. "Now."

As they marched me to the helm, Ren stood there, leaning on the ruined control panels. Hux looking in the distance in pure frustration.

"Sir. She wants to speak to you."

"Hey! Who said I wanted to speak to Ren?!" I physically snapped at 2636. He didn't flinch. I looked at Ren's faceless mask.

"I told you-," "Yeah, yeah. I know stay in the room." I mocked his command. "He is-was my master. He must be worried about me."

"You will not speak to him."

I stepped up to him, he towered over me. 10 inches taller than me. "I will, Ren. I am going to talk to him."

He tilted his head and gestured me to the holographic camera. I pressed the transmission button and Luke appeared. He asked, "Kahs, are you okay?"

"Yes I am. A little tired of this place but still okay."

"Have you open-," "So, how is Leia?"

The image of Luke disappeared. I looked at Ren in dismay. He shut me down!

"Ren..." "You will go back to your chamber at once."

Two hands grabbed my arms aggressively and dragged me to my chamber. As they locked the door, I beat the door, kicking it, cursing it.

"Are you okay, Kahs?"

"No. I'm tired. I'm confused."

"Have you opened the scroll?"

I sighed in sadness but I accepted. "Yes. But did you know? Did you know my future?"

I could feel his sadness, anger, worry.

"Yes. This I'd why I have trained you so hard for so long."

"Goodbye."

I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't handle the goodbyes. Goodbyes weren't my strongest suit. As my eyes fluttered to a close, a knock boomed through out my chamber. "Open the door!" He yelled out aggressively.

A word did not come out of my mouth.

"Open the door," his voice soften by then, "please." "Kahsow, please open the door." He hit the door one last time, gently.

I unlocked it.

"Kahsow, I am not sorry but you should have not come up." His filtered voice whimpered.

"Don't call me that name. That is not my name, at least anymore. I don't know my past anymore. But Ren, come on. Luke called out to both of us. He was obviously worried."

"I don't care. He betrayed both of us." By this time, he had depressurized his helmet, revealing his sulken face.

"How do you know he betrayed me?!" I screamed at him with a crack in my voice, holding back tears.

"I guess you're right." He looked at the blank wall as if there was a window there. "Kahsow-," "Don't call me that!"

He turned sharply. I started to shake in fear.

Crap!

He crept slowly and closer. With each step, he repeated my forbidden name.

"Kahsow, Kahsow, Kahsow." By then, I had run out of room as I hit the wall. He had cornered me. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall. He studied me as if I was a masterpiece of art. Our eyes gazed each other's faces. I studied his scar, he studied my eyes. I his lips, he my lips. As he leaned in, my wrists pinned above my head, I who was shaking violently. He brushed his lips over mine, the cheeks, my jawline. He then whispered in my ear, "Kahsow. You are my biggest mistake." I closed my eyes as I felt his breath on my hair. "You are mine as well," I whispered back.

Just as our lips brushed, he stopped. He released me, took a step back. "I am sorry, Kahs." He turned to grab his helmet. As he approached the door, "I shall release you from your guards. You are free to roam about."

"Ren."

"Goodbye."

As he left, I collapsed to my knees. I was tired of being left alone. I was tired of being tortured. I was tired of trying to maintain myself. I let out a frustrated scream. I sobbed myself to sleep. On the cold, hard floor.

***

Ah! I don't want this story to end but I feel it coming and Kahs does too. I have become so attached to Kahs. I hope y'all liked it too!

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting!