Above It All

Who are we to judge?
Shall I start off with such a controversial question that boggles the minds of people within our society today?
I shall…

We tend to stay within the boundaries society sets for us when it comes to who we fall in love with. Boy and Girl, Rich and Rich, Poor and Poor, Intelligent and Intelligent and so on. But me, I love to complicate things if you have read any of my other stories.

How about…?
Girl and Girl, rich and poor, intelligent and lazy?
Sounds perfect to me.

Our main characters, Heaven Williams and Pharaoh(Fair-oh) Mendez are total opposites. Pharaoh finds himself hating Heaven with a passion because of her divine perfection, but behind closed doors she is prone to abuse and a dwindling middle class. On the other hand Pharaoh has everything his heart desires. But he is rude and disrespectful, damages and defaces school property, races cars, and has many tattoos and snakebite lip piercings. Definitely Pearson High School’s bad boy.

You know how it goes though, they’ll end up together but it’s not cliche at all. She’s not going to change him and he’s not going to change her. He’ll stay exactly the same because that is who Heaven fell in love with. Read about Pharaoh and Heaven’s unique love for each other and how they struggle on the daily to make things work.