Drunk & Knocked Up

Cora's POV

I went to answer the phone and was surprised but yet extremely happy to hear Grace on the other end. She was asking me about hanging out at the new club, Mystic Night. She was back in town and ready to go back into the world. I realized that that would be a great girls night and agreed to go out with her on Thursday night. I got off and called Candice, asking her to watch my kids for that night. She agreed and was happy to hear that Grace and I were going out into the world after so long.

Later that week, I brought my crazy kids over to Candice and Leo's. Our kids instantly began to play and Candice and I watched as Leo smiled and turned into a giant man cat for the three children. It was just too cute. Candice and I talked for awhile and then I went back home to get ready for my night out on the town with Grace. I may be somewhat talking to Bang Yongguk but that wasn't going to stop me from having fun with my friend who knew exact what I went through. We both lost our husband over the past year and we just needed some good old fashioned bonding time together.

I kept my hair in the most natural, normal way I could manage. I even tied a white headband around my head to add to the naturalness. I wasn't too into getting dolled up for anyone. Never have been, never will be. If someone didn't like me at me worst, they sure as hell wouldn't love me at my best. I then took a good solid ten minutes staring at the outfits I had pulled out to wear. I wasn't feeling the tight skinny jeans and mid-drift shirt. It just didn't seem right for the night and neither did the flow-y skirt and tight shirt. I wanted something that made me look and feel sexy. I finally decided on a curve hugging white dress. It was one that N had helped me pick out but it seemed all to perfect for tonight. I then laced up some low top red converses and waited for Grace to arrive. I felt confident but somehow nervous at the same time. It was like I was going on my first date ever all over again.

Grace arrived right on time and when I climbed into her car, I saw that she was wearing a hip hugging midnight blue dress. It was covered in glitter and when she moved the right way, It looked like the night sky. It was sexy and her galaxy converses head it together perfectly. Her hair was a night dark purple that had glitter in it as well. I wish I could've pulled off something so sultry but I was comfortable with my outfit for the night. 

We drove with the window down and sang loudly to every song that came on through our phones. We both completely lost it with EXO's Lady Luck. It was just such a sexy song and I still cracked up at Chanyeol's little voice thing throughout it. I just couldn't imagine his deep voice being turned into sexual moans of a woman. It wasn't right but then again it was perfection all at the same time. 

We finally arrived at the Mystic Night. We could hear a hard bass beat pounding through the walls from the parking lot and there was already a decent line to get into the door. The line moved quickly enough and before long, we were both inside and admiring the people, music, and music. We realized quickly that KPOP music was what was playing when a hard beat dropped that was followed by a familiar voice saying "Baebsae." We instantly hit the dance floor along with a number of other people. I mean one does not simply go to a club and not dance when Baebsae comes on. That beat is just too turnt and dance-able. 

Directly after that, Jay Park's You Know came on and I instantly lost my shit. This was my jam but I was feeling thirsty already. I leaned in and asked Grace if she needed a drink and when she shock her head no, I left her to go get me a drink. At the bar while I was waiting for the bartender to notice me, I noticed that there was a very tall and slender guy dressed in a flashy red suit, a black hat, and these double black and red shoes. He looked really good and familiar but I couldn't place a name with the face in  the dim club lighting. He must have noticed me hardcore creeping because he locked eyes with me and then walked over to me. He handed me his drink and smiled a sexy smile that matched his eyes. I accepted it and drank it carefully, never taking my eyes from his. He was definitely someone I wouldn't mind sampling. He held himself like someone with importance and when he spoke, his english had a slight accent and his voice matched his look to a tee.