Chapter 12

SO THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEXUAL PART IN IT. I USED TO HAVE IT FOR THE PUBLIC, BUT THEN I DECIDED TO CHANGE THAT SO I NOW HAVE A "STORY" THAT IS JUST MADE UP OFF MY RESTRICTED CHAPTERS. SO IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT GO RIGHT AHEAD. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER FIRST THOUGH, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THE ONE PART.

AND ON TO THE CHAPTER . . .

___________________________________________________________

Damon was wreslting with some buff blonde vampire in the middle of my room. He must have heard the thought in my head because his eyes snapped up to mine.

“Shannon, get . . .” The blonde vampire rammed into his side sending him flying into the wall neck to me. He grunted and fell to the floor.

“Damon!” I shrieked stepping fully into my room to go to him. Sudden I was pinned up against the wall by a muscular body with hands on either side of my head. I gasped as my head hit the wall.

I gazed into two light green orbs for eyes, they were pierce into mine with pure anger. He took in a deep breath leaning into my neck.

“Well, Don’t you look just tasty,” He smirked breathing on my neck. He lightly pressed his lips there. To anyone on the outside this would look affectionate. I, on the other hand, knew he was just tasting his produce before for me committed to the meal.

“No,” Damon grunted from the ground. I saw him struggling to stand again.

“Just one bite,” He breathed.

“I don’t think so, Buddy,” I kicked up my leg and pushed the bottom of my heel hard into his chest.

“Shit,” He growled stumbling backwards. My heel had stabbed him in the chest. He clutched the wound and fell to the ground, “They’ll know . . . you’ll pay,” He coughed at Damon and then burst into ash.

I gasped shocked. I was stuck against the wall my nerves on edge, the adrenaline was pumping through my veins and my heart was going a mile a minute. I tried to take deep breathes, but they came out in panic gasps.

“Are you . . .” Damon coughed as he stood, “Are you okay?” He stumbled over to me.

“Yeah,” I gaped at the pile of ashes on my floor.

Damon stumbled over to them and stared at the pile like he couldn’t believe his eyes, Then he turned back and looked at my feet. “Your heels,” He explained, “They must be made of some kind of wood.”

“What?” I gasped shocked looking down at my shoes.

He chuckled nervously, “When did you turn into one of Charlie’s Angels?”

I laughed in a similar tone to his, “I – I don’t even know.” I shook my head putting my head in my hands.

“Okay, are you okay?” Damon turned back to me.

“Yeah, I – I am ju – just a little flustered,” I sighed my hands shaking, “Are you okay?” I asked looking him up and down make sure he had no marks on him.

“Yes, I am fine. I had the upper hand until I saw you . . . I panicked. I wasn’t expecting you home yet,” He sighed looking more normal.

“What? You didn’t expect him home so you invited one of your enemies for a midday beat down?” I breathed giving him a what the hell look.

“No,” He looked at me like I was crazy, “No, of course not. Shannon people are starting to realize that I has slightly settled down. The word is getting around of where I am. At least you knocked one of them off the very long list,” He sighed sitting down on my bed.