Chapter 1

This is dedicated to one of my close friends here on Watt Pad. I just got her on it Yesterday! She has been the one to always read my stories before I even found Watt Pad so I really wanted to dedicate one to her! Thanks so much Xostephaniexo!!

The first chapter is boring and short, but bare with me! I may have another update later on today! ;D

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey, Shannon!” Tracy Millings my tall, skinny red head of a best friend, called me over from the other side of the room. She had to yell over the loud music and the gyrating teens of the party. She was now shoving her way through the crowd to me.

I was shorter than her, only by a few inches. I was wearing heels, but so was she. My hair was long, dark brown, and wavy. I loved it. I had a nice, in-shape, curvy body and my complexion was clearer than clear. I was a bit paler than I would have liked to be, but that’s what you get when your dad had to move to Ohio for a job when you were four. I was in skinny jeans a loose sparkle purple top and my favorite black leather jacket.

Tracy finally reached me, “When did you get here?” She asked instantly, “Where’s Scott?”

Scott was my 6’2’’ boyfriend and also the star quarterback of our high school's varsity football team. We had been going steady for nearly four years now. He had dark brown curly hair that he usually kept pretty short. Being a football player and all, he was buff and I liked that. He had the greenest eyes in the world and I liked that too, but I was jealous all the time because my own green eyes had a mix of blue-gray in them.

“We just got here . . . I don’t know where he disappeared to. Probably found Tyler and you know it’s all downhill from there. I will probably be driving home,” I sighed.

Tyler was Scott’s best friend and Tracy’s boyfriend. He was a lot like Scott – because he was also on the football team – but he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

“True,” Tracy laughed, “Want a drink?” She called over the music.

“Just a pop,” I called back.

We pushed back through the crowd and finally found the drinks. I had a seriously difficult time finding a drink that had no alcohol content, but I managed.

“Hey, babe!” Scott stumbled up and put an arm around me kissing my cheek. I could smell the beer on his breath, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. He was still standing up on his own, but we also just got here.

“Hey,” I called back as Tyler walked up to Tracy.

“We just kicked ass at beer pong!” Tyler announced.

“You bet!” Scott raised his red plastic cup up to Tyler’s for a toast.

“Shannon, do we still have practice tomorrow night?” Tracy sighed.

“No, I think I am just keeping it to week days now. We did awesome at our last completion. You guys deserve a break,” I smiled.

“How could you not win with my girl as captain,” Scott kissed my cheek again.

“Scott, don’t breathe on me with your beer breath,” I laughed.

“Hey, I’m not that bad,” Scott frowned at me.

“Not yet,” Tyler teased and they both broke out into laughter.

“I need some air,” I called to Tracy.

“Come on let’s go outside,” She pulled me with her.

“You girls have fun!” Scott called to me.