Chapter 13

I woke up feeling refreshed. I stretched and realized I was swore in places I hadn't been in a long time. I couldn't help but giggle.

I slept with Quincy last night!

I burst into another fit of giggles. I only had my sheets covering me . . . for some reason I kick my comforter to the edge of the bed last night, and my one leg was completely hanging out of the blankets. I looked over to where Quincy laid last night. I smirked when I saw a small note on his pillow.

I grabbed and unfolded it, smiling:

I hope I was able to cheer you up last night. I had fun

so I hope you did too. I will pick you up around

seven for the dance.

P.S. I told you I would make you scream my name.

Quincy

I'm going to the dance with Quincy? When did I agree to that?

It didn't matter. I was happy I even had a date to the dance after Scott. Good, tonight is going to be fun . . . I hope Scott is there. The one thing that used to send Scott over the edge was Quincy flirting with me . . . wait until he sees that he's my date.

"You slept with him," Damon's voice made me jump ten miles in the air. When I came back down I made sure I was covered completely.

I looked up he was standing in my doorway, arms crossed, glaring at me.

"I - I . . . .How did you know?" I gasped.

"Well, I came back around 11:30 and you two were still moaning and groaning up here. Put that together with the fact that you're completely naked and he was over last night all adds up to you slept with him," Damon was suddenly leaning against the post at the end of my bed.

"Yeah, I mean . . . I didn't want to . . ."

"He raped you?" Damon stood straight becoming furious.

"No! No, God, Damon," I gasped blushing as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I mean I wanted to, but I felt bad for doing it. Then he just kept saying it was all right and he made it feel so good . . ."

"Okay, okay," Damon closed his eyes and shuttered, "Enough," He held up his hand.

I giggled, "Sorry."

"Yeah, well, you said you weren't going to sleep with him," He glared.

"I didn't sleep . . . much," My body was still tingling just thinking about last night.

"You aren't starting anything with him right?" Damon raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, of course not," I rolled my eyes.

"But he is taking you to the dance?" He pushed.

"Yes, that's it . . . He is enjoying me getting back at Scott. That's all," I sighed.

"Are you sure? I don't know, this kid is just sketchy," Damon sighed.

"Whatever," I sighed and looked at the clock, "12:30!" I gasped and looked back to Damon, "Why did you let me sleep in that long?" I glared jumping off of my bed and pulling my sheets with me.

"What? I didn't know you need to be up!" He said confused.

"I have Dance practice! We do a little show at every dance! Ugh! Get out!" I shouted at him pushing him out the door.