Epilogue

PLEASE READ!

HERE IS THE EPILOGUE. I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THAT IS HAS NO MORE OF A CLOSED ENDING AS THE LAST ONE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT IS HAPPIER. NOW IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE LAST ONE BECASUE IT WAS TOO SAD. READ ON! IF YOUR DIDN'T LIKE THE LAST ONE BECAUSE IT WAS TOO OPEN . . . THEN YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY CHANGE.

JUST BECAUSE I MADE AN EPILOGUE DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO READ IT . . . THIS IS JUST FOR THE ONES WHO WANTED IT!

NOW ON WITH THE HAPPY ENDING . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes slowly flutter open and I was greeted with a bright light. I instantly went to move my arm to my face to cover them, but it moved too slowly for my liking.

Once my eye adjusted to the light I studied the area.

All the colors were brighter and deeper. Everything had its own distinct shape. Even the small dust particles that hung in the quiet air.

Then everything came rushing back to me . . .

"Okay, Okay."

"I love you,"

"I love you too! No, you can't go yet! I love you!"

I died! I left Cole! I left Damon! I left . . . the baby . . .

What was this than? Where was I?

Heaven . . . could I have really of made it to Heaven?

No, there was no way . . .

I studied the space around me. Everything was so bright, though. And so clear. I felt like everything on Earth was so burry now, even Cole's face seemed far away and unreachable. I didn't like that thought one bit.

Then the realization hit me.

I was in my room . . . laying in my bed.

I sat up shocked . . . No, this is all wrong! I died. I had to die for the baby to live! What is happening?

I slowly and silently slide out of my bed. Every was how I left it. I could not be in Heaven. This was too real for Heaven. It just wasn't fair!

Then I saw it.

At the edge of my bed. My chest that was there and the top tore off. Inside was stuffed with pillows and blankets. Lay near the top was a small figure.

It shifted in its sleep and I jumped back shocked.