Chapter 2

Fangs! Are you kidding me?! I am getting attacked by some Twilight nut who decided it would be funny to file his teeth! This would happen to me!

“Are you kidding me?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

He gave me a very confused look right back.

“I don’t know if you did it for the girls, but the whole fang thing is very unattractive! And the Twilight vampires don’t even have fangs!” I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled again without humor, “You think this is some kind of joke, sweetheart?” He snapped scowling at me.

“Yes, I do,” I glared at him, “And for your information. I am more into the Vampire Diaries vampires. You got yourself the wrong girl.” I shoved at his chest.

He pushed me back up against the wall. Hard.

“Okay, you are really starting to piss me off,” He growled. He grabbed my hair and roughly pulled my head to one side.

“What the hell! Stop it!” I complained.

Then I felt his cool fangs brush against the tender part of my neck.

“Oh my God! This cannot be happening!” I struggled against him.

“Shut up!” He demanded in a scary voice, “I like to feed in peace.”

He moved his lips back to my neck. I felt the pressure of his fangs there.

I was freaking out! This cannot be happening!

“Let her go, Marcus!” Another voice growled.

The vampire holding me to the wall – Marcus, I guess – stepped away from me and turned on the other guy.

He was even hotter than this vampire. He had the same lanky build, but he was more muscular than Marcus. His hair was long, pitch black and had a messy-tousled style. His eyes shined a bright blue and the moon shone off of his fangs.

Another vampire! No way! This is so cool!

 “Oh, not running away anymore?” Marcus smirked. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.

I whimpered and the other vampire stepped forward towards me.

“You always had a weakness for humans, Damon,” Marcus teased.

“Damon?” I was shocked to hear my own voice, “Like Vampire Diaries?! No way!” Me and my stupid, big fat mouth!

Both vampires looked at me like I was crazy.

“I – I  . . . just never mind. Carry on,” I said sheepishly.

“Okay,” Damon rolled his eyes and turned to Marcus, “Anyway, let her go. She has nothing to do with this.”

“But she’s so pretty,” Marcus feigned disappointment, “I was thinking of making her my pet.”

“Pet? Really? That’s so cliché,” I rolled my eyes.

“Will you shut up? What? Do you have a fucking death wish?” Damon snapped at me.

“Well, someone’s touchy,” I sighed.

“Wow, she’s fun,” Marcus smirked.

“Damn it! Just let her go!” Damon complained.

“Why? Not in the mood for a good fight?” Marcus teased.

“I would be, but mercilessly kicking your ass is not what I would call a ‘good fight’,” Damon teased right back.

“Oh, really?” Marcus was angry now. He pulled me back into him and put his fangs to my neck.

My heart beat had enough time to raise for a second in fear and then the fangs were gone. I got pushed back into the wall. I looked over and saw Damon and Marcus fighting.

“Run!” I heard Damon yell.

I couldn’t. I wanted to, but I couldn’t. I was frozen in my spot from fear. I watched in horror as they threw each other around the alley.

Finally Damon got the upper hand and in two seconds had Marcus’s head in his hands. He snapped his neck and Marcus disappeared into ash.

My vision started to blur. This was way too much for me to take in right now. I was exhausted from the party, and my adrenaline started wearing off.

Damon turned back to me I saw his lips move and thought he said something like, “I thought I told you to run.” But then everything started spinning towards the ground and then went black.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Hehe! Told you I would update later today! I love it when I keep my promises! Yay me! Like I said before this kind of had more action and comedy. In the next chapter you get to know Damon a little more. Yay!

I will try a keep my updates quick, but if I take a long time it will probably be a longer chapter. If I have something going on I will try and let you know in advance so you know not to expect an update. Anyway . . .

Comment&Vote&Fan

P.S. know that if I don't get any comments I won't won't update . . . . well I probably still will, but It's no fun when I don't hear what my readers think because then I don't know if I am even any good! D;

Thanks for reading! ;D