Excert from Beau and Emma's spin off :)

Okay, so this is kind of like the first chapter to Beau and Emma's spin off. I am thinking the title will be Perfect. Right now i will take any suggestions i can get though. If you feel a little confused at the moment, its okay. I promise in the second chapter everything will become clear.

Please, please, please comment and let me know if you would like me to continue writing this.

Oh, and if any fans have any of those amazing bookcover skills feel free to help a sista out ;)

Perfect

Chapter 1

Emma

            The spotlights were on me. I could feel eyes from the crowd surrounding us, and I suddenly felt uncomfortable and queasy.  I never did like all eyes on me, for the longest time I felt like there should be no reason for anyone to look at me in the wrong way because I kept to myself; but right now, I was probably receiving vicious and bitchy stares from all the girls that surrounded us in the bar.

            I could feel the sweat beads forming on my forehead as I looked down to him. He smiled up at me, and his pupils were completely dilated. I couldn’t say anything though; mine were probably the same way. We had been drinking and celebrating graduation since noon.  This wasn’t me though. I was never the one to get up on bar’s and dance. Nor would I be the one to do belly shots like all the rest of the girls I graduated with. Usually I was the girl that would drink one drink, two at the most; but not this particular night.

            He could have any girl he wanted, like Becky Leaman. She was dark headed and had a beautiful face. Though most people saw her as big boobs, fake tanned legs and a little on the annoying side. He could have Mandy Chandler. She was known as the girl that supposedly gave the whole baseball team blowjobs in eleventh grade.  There was always Addison Clarke; she was the girl with hypnotizing grey eyes and perfect body that always seemed to work wonders on the football players. Plus, she had limitless American Express’s and Discover cards so that also helped her boost her confidence even more. Then there is my best girlfriend, Bridgette Parker. She was always calm and collected, and never once stepped out of line. Well, not when people are around atleast. She loves boys and boys simply love her back. I would refer to her as the ‘undercover slut.’ But most people don’t know what she does behind closed doors. Only me, and I still look at her as my best friend. But in reality, he doesnt want those other girls. He picks me, the shy, naïve, inexperienced girl out of the graduating class.

            I was simply old-fashioned or outdated maybe, unlike most of the girls in my graduating class. I am a firm believer of the older days. First, never show too much skin. I absolutely hate wearing cut off booty shorts and high midriff shirts like most of the girls around me. Secondly, never under any circumstances disgrace yourself in public. Again, like most of the girls do that I know. I know, I probably sound like some crazy religious girl but I am not. I guess it is a little part of my naive personality and a small part of the fact that I respect myself. Which isn’t bad, right? I mean, I may not be the best but I have a couple of genuine features I guess you could say. Like the fact, it’s impossible for me to tell a lie. Even the smallest of white lies, I can’t do it. Then there is a feature about me that I hate. It’s the fact that I can’t hate anyone, no matter how hard I try. Like the time I really, really wanted to hate Bridgette for cutting all the hair on my Barbie dolls. Or the time Beau Bradford practically told me that all we would ever be was best friends.  I still love Bridgette and Beau, just as much as I did before the terrible encounters I had with them.