Between Love & Deception (Chapter 28)

Recap-

            I watched her swallow hard and then quickly jump out of the bed, “its okay. I really need to go get dressed for the day.”

            My eyes followed her, as she slipped into the red dress she had on last night and then walk out of the room without saying a word. Part of me was hurt. I didn't want Samantha to hate me; I was just starting to get on her good side and then Kameron and Izzy had to go ruin it.

            I lay back on the bed thinking of her. The way she had grown up significantly. Hell, I would hate me too if I were her. I mean she got knocked up at the age of nineteen by her ex-boyfriend. No wander she wanted me to be careful, but I had just to be so careless.

            I sighed, and then pushed myself off of the bed. Now, I would have to spend the whole day with her and she is going to ignore me all day. I hated the fact that after one night I need her so badly, and she doesn’t need me.

Chapter 28

Samantha

            As I walked out of Danny’s hotel room, I could immediately feel a wetness soaking into my panties. And no, it wasn’t because I was still turned on for him. Once again, he had put a piece of himself into me that could possibly put me in another hard situation with him. Though, I can’t deny the fact that when he released himself in me I felt something that I hadn’t felt in a long time. It was like the hole in my heart had finally faded. It was like with that, Danny completed me just like he completed me all those years ago.  My heart was beating rapidity, as I thought about what had just happened. I know I can’t be mad at Danny, but some small part of it scared me. I couldn’t have another one of Danny’s kids. Hell, I had a hard time juggling my work time with the one I had now.

            I stood in the hall for the longest time up against the wall while feeling dirty and like a slut for what I had just done; and the fact that I liked it as much as I did. The whole night should never have happened considering the circumstances. I should have known something like this would happen.

            I thought back to Danny while standing there helplessly, every part of me wanted to march right back in there and let him do the same thing he had just done to me but it wasn’t possible. Soon, none of this would be possible because he would despise me for keeping such a big secret from him.

             For a second, I felt the tears burning behind my eyes, just waiting to start falling but I willed myself not too. I couldn’t let Izzy see me like this, I have to be strong for myself.

             Before I knocked on our door, I leaned down to the floor and searched inelegantly through my purse and found the black package filled with small birth control pills that I usually forgot to take but I wouldn’t today. My hands fumbled over the latch that kept the package closed. I popped one of the pills out and threw it into my mouth and swallowed it dryly.