CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Dedication: kaylastylehoran KirstynBowman

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
~Marthe Troly-Curtin~

Moment POV:

We arrive at the hospital and are automatically bombarded by thousands of girls screaming.

"Wow, people really missed you, Har." I say as we pull up to the front of the building.

"We might have to pull around back." Harry stated as he smoothly ran his hand through his hair. "If we get out here, there is little chance we will make it into the hospital in one piece." Harry says cheekily as he grins to me.

"Is that a challenge, Styles?" I say, giving him a mischievous grin.

"Maybe.." Harry smirks as he slows down his car and puts it in park. I look up to him and a huge cheeky smile is plastered on his face. Turning off the car, he reaches for the car door.

"Challenge accepted." I yell as we both frantically jump out of the car, running towards the hospital entrance. Thousands of girls swarm me as I snake my way through the sea of fans. Scanning the crowd I spot Harry who is way behind me.

"You can't beat me Styles!" I yell out, making eye contact with Harry.

"Watch me." He mouthed as we both continue to run towards the door.

I continue to push through the crowd, making my way towards the front door,when I hear a cry out for help.

"Moment help me!" Harry yells out as I see him fall into the sea of hysterical girls. I quickly make my way through the crowd until I find the curly-haired, handsome man lying on the ground.

"Take my hand!" I say and he doesn't waste time to grab it. I try helping him up, but realize that he is forcing me to fall down with him. Harry yanks me down playfully as he stands back up, pushing his hair out of his face leaving me to see his lively grin spread across his face.

"You are so gullible, love." Harry says with a cheekily as he turns on his heels, sprinting towards the door.

"You are such a bloody cheater!" I yell out to him in between my fits of laughter.

I dashed towards the entrance, but by the time I arrived, Harry was already waiting for me.

"Well, that took you long enough." Harry mentions as he starts to chuckle.

"HA, HA. Very funny Styles." I say sarcastically, pushing him playfully.

We continue to joke around as we enter the hospital. Instantly, flashes of bright lights shine into my eyes and I soon realize that the paparazzi have made their way to the waiting room.

"HARRY, HARRY, HARRY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHO IS SHE? ARE YOU SICK? ARE YOU OKAY? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND? HOW IS LOUIS?" Questions from the paps were being fired away as we kept walking to the elevator.

"Just ignore 'em, Moment." Harry whispers in my ear as he places his hand on my back, helping me through all of the photographers. The two of us finally reach the elevator and jump in it before any of the paps could follow us.

Harry presses the button for the 3rd floor and soon enough we are faced with very worried Liam and Niall.

"Where have you been mate? We have been worried sick that something bad happened to you." Niall said as he looked at both of us.

"Moment? Were you with him?" Liam questioned as Harry and I looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry lads, you know me. Always up for an adventure." Harry says, trying to lighten up the mood.