CHAPTER THREE

Dedication: 1Dmadeintheam acngirl2018

Beauty without a character is a waste.
~Luffina Lourduraj~

Harry POV:

"Wow" was all I could say as she looked up at me. She is absolutely beautiful. I thought. She looked up at me with such kindness in her eyes even though I just ran into her. Her eyes were all I could look at. She had these big, dark brown eyes that sparkled in the light.

"Wow." I muttered again. I couldn't say anything else. Nothing else would come out. She was breathtaking. Every inch of her was perfect. From her shimmering, silky brown hair all the way down to her muddy, wet converse.

She was perfect.

This never happens to me. I thought. Every girl I have been with was nothing like this. I was never so amazed by a girl's beauty that I couldn't speak. Who is this girl?

Moment POV:

A tall, slender man wearing very strange boots runs right into me and all I can do was sigh. "Why me?" I muttered hoping he didn't hear me. My once vanilla latte was now splattered all over my white tee and seeping through to my skin.

I than saw his hand reach out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and looked up.

"Wow." Said the stranger as he looked at me.

I could not quite see his facial reaction because of the lighting in the coffee shop, but when wow is used it usually is not a good sign. My life has been filled with disappointments'. Why would it change today. I stood up and all he said was wow again.

I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Wow." Was all I could say. Was I in heaven? Is this a dream? Because this man is Harry Styles. The pop star sensation. I ran into freaking Harry Styles from One Direction.

WOW.

I have always been a fan of their music. I mean I was no fangirl or anything, but I did enjoy their songs.

"Hi." I managed to say. Harry just looked at me speechless. Shouldn't I be the speechless one?

"Hello?" I said again. A bit louder this time to catch his attention.

"Oh! Hello Love." Harry said a bit flustered. "I'm sorry. I just.. I.. Umm.. Are you okay?" Harry asked looking up at me.

"Umm.. Well I guess I'm okay. You did spill hot coffee all over my 'favorite' 'shirt'." I said with a smile hoping this would ease the tension.

"I am so sorry love! I...I didn't mean to..to get it all over your shirt. Here...Here just take mine."

Confused on what he was trying to say I just decided to smile and nod. It seemed like a smile and a nod would answer whatever he was asking. He began to take his sweatshirt off and his tan torso was bare.

"What are you doing?! I said to him. You cannot be in a coffee shop without a shirt!"

He than looked at me and gave me a small smirk.

"Why? Do you not like what you see?" He said while giving me a cheeky smile.

Now I was the flustered one. I could feel the heat flood to me cheeks and all I could get out was "yeah."

I am such an idiot! I said to myself. Just speak words Moment! Get ahold of yourself!

Oh god... What should I say? What should I do? Should I run? This awkward moment could end very quickly if I run now. I eyed the door and was creating an escape route in my brain. But when I looked back I couldn't resist, but look at his abs.

"Oh my god..." I breathed. He was so...so...so... sexy. From head to toe. I knew he was good looking, but damn those pictures on google don't do him justice. His tattoos too. And his strange boots. And his sparkling hazel eyes. And his plump lips. And that beanie. He was perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello loves!! Chapter three is up and I am so excited to see you're opinion on it!

Let me know in the comments below! Also if you do enjoy my story, please like it if you can!

If this story begins to get more likes/reads I will add more chapters throughout the week! Thank you all for reading! Means so much to me! Hope you all have a lovely day!

All the love❤❤