CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Dedication: HarryStyles-1994- helloooharryy

Some of the most thrilling things in life are done on impulse.
~Saurabh Sharma~

Harry POV:

"Let's tour your house now." Moment says as she pushes away from my grip.

"Okay." I sigh.

"Let me just go grab something real quick." I say.

"Be right out." I add and go off into another room.

Moment POV:

He was going to kiss me. I always have to ruin the moment! I just got so nervous. I mean he is so perfect and I am so...not. He would regret it anyway. Harry could date anyone he wanted to. I'm sure he has dozens of models lined up for him to date.

Harry goes off into the other room and instead of waiting for him I decide to check out the rest of the house.

I walk down a long hallway and I finally come to a large door. Curiosity gets the best of me and I slowly open the door. The room was pitch black and I tried to find a light switch. Moving my hands along the wall, I tried looking for a switch, but I couldn't find one. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my bag and turned on the flashlight. Not only was this a huge room, but he had an indoor swimming pool!

"Who has a indoor swimming pool in there house?" I thought. His house was huge and he had a swimming pool. Literally life goals. I looked at the bright blue waters and couldn't help, but feel tempted to jump in. I placed my phone upside down on the ground so the light would illuminate some of the room and I took off my jacket and shoes.

I dipped my feet into the water and it felt so good.

"Moment, C'mon live on the edge. Jump in." I say to myself.

After moments of determining if I should go in or not, I finally took off my shirt and jeans and jumped right into the waters. I dont know what I was thinking, but I did it anyway. I don't know the last time I swam in a pool. It felt so good to just relax.

I swam around for awhile and just thought about everything that has been going on.

What do I think about Harry? I mean I like him..I like him a lot, but am I ready for a relationship? Especially a relationship that the rest of the world knows about? Would Harry even like me? Would he just get sick of me? All these thoughts roamed around in my head as I swam around in the dark.

About 15 minutes go by and soon I hear the voice of Harry calling my name. His voice was getting closer and closer and I started to panic. I quickly got out of the pool, grabbed my clothes and ran towards the nearest hiding spot. It didn't help that I couldn't see hardly anything. Why would I take off all my clothes, swim in a pool that's not even mine, and with a guy in the house that I barely know!? I have no idea what my brain was thinking, but I had to hide quickly.

With seconds before Harry would enter this room, I found a door. I opened it and it led to a workout room. I tried sliding my jeans back on, but it was useless. I was way to wet to get a pair of my skinniest jeans on. I heard Harry enter the pool area.

Harry POV:

"Moment? Are you in here?" I called out. I have been looking for her for the past 20 minutes and she was nowhere to be found. I literally was gone for two seconds so I could change into sweatpants. I hope she didn't leave. Did I scare her off? I shouldn't of kissed her. She probably left.

I was about to give up, but then I saw a trail of water lead up to the workout room.

"Moment? Is that you?" I said again, but I got no answer. I followed the trail and it led me to the workout room. I opened the door and turned on the lights. I looked up and there was Moment. With only her jacket on. She was soaking wet head to toe as her short wet hair dripped onto the hard floor. Her brown jacket was long and hung right above her mid thigh. She looked gorgeous.

"Moment? Hahaha did you decide to go for a swim?" I questioned as I walked up to her.

"Uhhhh, funny story. Yeah, I haven't been in a pool since I was young and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to jump in." Moment said as her face turned a bright red.

I tried not to laugh, knowing she was embarrassed. "So, i'm guessing that's why your clothes are laying on the floor, yeah?" I said as I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Yeah, I couldn't get my skinny jeans on. So I threw on my jacket."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started laughing uncontrollably. And she started to laugh too.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me, but I thought it would be a good idea to swim." Moment said as she laughed.

"Well, you could just take that coat off and we could go for a swim?" I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Moment said as she playfully punched my shoulder.

"Well, you could wear some of my clothes?" I asked.

"Thanks so much Har. Yes please it's freezing in here." Moment says as I notice that her lips were turning into a light shade of blue.

"Of course, come with me."

I led her to my room and quickly gave her a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Thanks again Harry. Could I actually shower too? I can smell the chlorine in my hair." She said as she laughed.

"Of course. Two doors down on your right."

"Thanks."

Moment walked out of the room and I tried to tidy things up. My room was a mess. I guess that's what you get when you are never home. I decided to go to the kitchen and make some coffee for the two of us and play a movie. I needed to get to know her better. Who really was this wonderful, amazing, perfect Moment Rae?

---------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE IS UP AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE GIVE IT A LIKE AND OR LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING! LOVE WRITING IT!

IF I GET 15 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS I WILL UPDATE SOONER, BUT IF NOT I WILL JUST UPDATE ON MONDAY!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!

All the love