Inexplicable Attraction: 7

James.

I awoke after another sleepless night. i cannot sleep and i do not understand why. but i think its because of that girl... what was her name. i walk up to my calender and look. Amanda. i smile, but quickly composed myself, how is it that sex with one chick can change someone. i've had sex with more people than i care to count. i just know its a lot.

but this girl, this sweet, innocent, and scared girl changed that. i have had appointment and i dred them. i dont even want to have sex with anyone anymore, but i know im probably not going to see her anymore. i should just get that through my head, but i just cant. maybe its my human instincts finaly telling me its time to move one. that its time to quit this job and go to college to work as a hirstory teacher.

maybe it was fate to meet her, i mean just that day i was thinking about leaving and then i meet her. she makes me want to be a better person. someone who can have a normal life, somone who can be happy, and settle down, and have a family. im not that old, i dont think its too late.

i look at my calender, i have three appointments today, but tomorow i dont have any, and hopefully i wont have any. hopefully i can go out and look at the information for the comunity college. i can open a bank account, (working here we cant have bank accounts). but since im leaving i should open one. i think im going to keep working here for about another month, but after that im leaving, i want to do something with my life. something productive.

***

i have one appointment left today. its an all nighter. and honestly since amanda i dont really feel like having sex wit anyone. i want to see amanda though, maybe one day, hopefully soon, when im a better man i can see her. i can look for her, maybe she'll want to see me. im not sure, who would want to be with a prostitute, but its better to be optomistic.

i look at my clock, almost nine, and today it will be one week since ive seen amanda. the thought makes me both happy and sad. this womans fantasy was the prince an dprincess theme. im dressed as prince charming, not my favorite theme, but i have to do it anyways.

i open the door and walk in slowly but no one is there, thats when i feel somone tap my back. i turn around and try to smile as best as i can. this blond lady smiles, 

"hey SEXY!" she says

i try to smile. "hello"

i dont want to do this. i do not want to do this.

sigh. i must to this. one month. one month and i will leave this place

***

i go into my room after leaving the room. ew. not one of my best nights, this lady wouldnt stop, luckly she eventualy got tired.

i start undresing and walk into my cold shower. i start scrubbing every ince of my body, as hard as i can. as if by cleaning myself i might be able to forget about my life. my job, and the next month. i stay in the shower for about thirty minutes.

the whole time thinking about my life, i know life outside of this place is hard. but i can get some kind of job in the mean time, and i can start school as soon as possible. get some easy job, fix my life.

once i get out of the shower and finish changing i go to isabelle's room. i knock.

"come in" i hear isabelles cheery voice.

i enter her room and find her sitting at her desk, looking through papers smiling.

"hey Isabelle, can i go out today?" i hate the fact that o have to ask her for permission. the funny think is ive never really cares until now, damn that girl has me messed up.

"sure sweety, may i ask why?" she lookes up at me through her papers.

i smile, as innocently as possible. "a day out in the city. i have nothing today, and i want to go have fun or something" i say looking straight at her, some times shw doesnt let us go if she thinks we are 'showing fear'. her words not mine.

she smiles again, "alone"

i nod my head and continue smiling, "yea. everyone is busy"

"are you sure you want to go alone, i can go with you" oh god no. i try not to show how much i do not want her to go. hell no.

"nah, its fine. i kind of want to be alone" i say lying through my teeth.

she smiles and tosses me some keys, "sure. take the convertable" 

i nodd, "thanks" and walk out of the room. wooh, that was close. i walk over to Isabelle's huge garage and get into her silver convertable. i wouldn really want to take this car because, well its flashy and it screams 'look im hot and rich'. so people look, maily women. blah.

i get into her car and drive away from her mansion. i start driving to santa barbara, the masion is maybe a fifteen minute drive from santa barbara. when ever we want to go out we just go there.

so thats what im doing, first thing on my list, open a bank acount. i have about five hundred bucks on me, i think thats enough to do somethings. 

***

after opening a bak acount and depositing three hundred dollars they ask me for my addres. i told the sales person that i just moved to santa barbara and that i was living in a hotel until i could find my own place. 

he nods politely and gives me a temporary card, "you can come and pick up the permanent card in about a week."

i nod. "ok thanks" then i walk out

its only three o clock so i decide to go to a coffee shop i saw coming to the bank. i get into my car and begin dricing until i see the coffee shop. i park right in front of it and put the alarm. i open the door and walk in.

i hold my breath when i see someone very firmiliar laughing at something her friend said. i smile. seeing amanda makes me a lot happier.

i walk to the counter, "hello can i take your... ..." she trails off and looks at me. then she quickly composes herdelf. "umm.. order"

i smile, "hi Amanda." then i look up at the menu. "can i get an iced coffee"

she smiled again, brightly. she looks so pretty dressed in her work uniform. "sure."

i give her a ten dolar bill. "um you can sit down, ill take it to you once its done."

i give her my best smile, "thanks" and i walk away to sit down.

****************************************************************************************************

thanks for reading. i think this is a cliffhanger again, isnt it. well i just wanted you guys to know what Amanda is feeling as well, so yea, i cut it in the middle of their meeting.

Vote. Comment. Enjoy.

haha i finaly understand why people write 'vomment'. i never really payed attention befor.