Inexplicable Attraction: 4

Amanda.

I've decided to do one of the weirdest things i have ever done. im going to lose my virginity to a male prostitute, James. i saw him in the paper, and well they seem pretty expensive, and the place seems nice. itdoesnt seem like the kind of prostitute place were they have STD'd or something like that. because i dontthink i would like to get that.

anyways i called the night i got the paper, i told the lady i would like to get James the soonest day possible, she told me that in a two days he was free, but only for an all nighter, so i took it. i only really want to have sex once, just so that i can stop worrying about my virginity, and so that i no longer have to think about it. but is it sad that im losing my virginity to a prostitute, i never was a person who believed that losing my virginity must be a 'magical' or 'romantic' experience. sex is sex no matter who you do it with. i dont know, is that odd.

GRRrr. anyways so i was asked if i had a specific 'theme' that i wanted for the night,  said no, that  didntwant a theme, just a normal room. nothing big or special. the lady on the line sounded dissapointed butwatever, you can please everyone.

....

so i woke up this morning very nervous. im going to lose my virginity today, to someone i dont even know. but i am happy to at least know that he's got, and he probably knows a lot more about having sex than i do. well of course he knows more. i dont know why im nervous, im just kind of scared that he'll see me and say that he doesnt want to have sex with me because... were there can be countless reasons. i try to go through my day a normaly as possible.

I had my psychology class this afternoon, after it me and my friends decided to have lunch at a little park by our school. i decided i would tell them, i mean they are my best friends, but maybe keep out the part about the prostitute.

"so ammy, what are you doing today?" i look at emily, 

"going to my parents for a dinner. she invided her friends and their son. and... ... ... umm... .. i kind of told him i would have sex with him" i wait and

hear two girls gasp "OH"

while the other two squeal with joy "YAY!"

i stare at them, emily begins speaking first, "are you sure Amanda, you don't even know him that well."

Jenny begins to giggle, "yea, he might suck at sex, and then you might not want to experience the great things because of your one bad time"

i giggle, "no trust me, i know he's good. .. ... ... well ive heard he's good. so were safe."

lily hugs me, "aww my little amy is growing up!!" then Jenny joins in the hug

"im so proud of you Ammy"

i look at Emily and Anna, they're scowling. "dont encourage this, she should wait. are you sure your readyammy, id he pressuring you or anything"