Chapter Nineteen

"I think I owe you an apology between being the guy Gaby cheated on you with and making false accusations. I'm sorry bro." Louis said with a genuine smile.

After they shared a man hand shake everyone broke off into there individual conversations. And before Niall could speak, I was out, running after Harry. I was so clueless with kissing Niall right in front of him after I pretty much flirted along with him. Plus, we hadn't settled things from our last dispute and it felt to personal and embarrassing to talk about it in front of everyone.

"Harry, wait!" I called after him as he took long strides to where ever.

"Harry, please, let me explain!" I begged, growing tired of chasing him. And it was only two minutes of a chase, I'm just that lazy.

"Explain what? That you lied about not wanting a relationship? That you faked that you liked me? Or would you like to explain what the hell is wrong with me, that I can't get the chance to date you. What's wrong with me?" He shouted as we stopped in the middle of the lobby.

"I know it seems crazy, but I-I love him. I love Niall. And that's...huge! I thought I could move on, but obviously I can't. I'm so so sorry you got in the middle of this. I never expected us to be more than friends! I can't lie and say I didn't like you back, you're amazing. Any girl would be lucky to have you! But I've had the biggest little girl crush on Niall for years and I thought that it wouldn't last, that he was to good for me. But I just-. I feel so calm and relaxed with him. Like I'm in my own world." I pretty much said everything I had bottled up, earning a blank stare back.

"I hope one day I find a girl who makes me feel that way." He finally said after a long pause. "You're one lucky guy, and I hope we're cool now."

I gave him an odd look and turned around to follow his gaze. There was Niall, flushed red cheeks with his goofy grin.

"We are man, and thanks, I really am lucky." He replied back to him, again with a man shake goodbye as he left us alone.

"Esme Harris, why." Niall sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Why...?" I questioned.

"Why do you make it so damn easy to love you?" He mumbled into my hair, kissing my jaw, sending butterflies in my stomach. "Psh, if this is easy, I'd love to see it difficult." I mumbled back right before he kissed me.

Everything felt perfect. Which only meant something was bound to go wrong.

And I have a feeling I know what it is.

*

The rest of the trip was weirdly good. We were all hanging out together and actually getting along. After many islands, countless talks with Elena, and wild parties, we made our way back home. But of course there was a delay in flight so we had reached JFK airport at 2 AM, close to three.

Lucky for us, Zayn, Matt, Jett, and Louis had there car dropped off at the airport, already one step ahead of everyone. But of course, they had to give rides to us all because we knew the coach bus would take hours longer to get home.

We were all tired after hyping up on red bull and coffee at the airport. And after getting yelled at for stealing the police segways, we were all ready for a well needed rest.

I was in Zayn's car along with Fin and Niall, Liam had already been dropped off since he lived close by. Niall and I were spread across the back seat; actually, more like I was spread across the back seat with my head on Niall's lap.

Fin had the seat all the way back and her legs propped on the dash board as Zayn struggled not to fall asleep at the wheel. We were all quite, to tired to make conversation with the only noise of Zayn's favorite CD playing 'the old tune' Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 which was funny since it was technically Sunday morning right now.

None of us could sleep even though we really wanted too. I bet we were all just day dreaming about something. I watched Niall as he stared out the window, his eyes coming and going. I wanted to laugh and say something, but I was that sleepy. So I decided to do what all teenagers do. Text.

To: Niall

Don't go to sleep yet sleepy head!!!

I smiled creepily as I waited for his phone to buzz. When it did, he jumped up and looked scared, but quickly grabbed it. I saw the smirk form on his face and he winked down at me.

From: Niall

Argh I just want my bed !! Plus youll be home in like a minute and ill be lonely :(

To: Niall

Youll see me tomorrow at ur house remember!! Pool party :D

Before he could get the text, the car came to a halt. "Get your ass outta my car Harris." Zayn mumbled with a yawn. I rolled my eyes and thumped the back of his head before surprising him and Fin with a kiss on the cheek.

"Stay outta trouble you two." I smiled evilly before getting out. Niall had already gotten out, my suitcases in both of his hands, already rolling them up my lawn. I followed him in to my doorstep where he waited.

"Sleep tight baby." He whispered before I kissed him. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he slightly lifted me up, deepening the kiss even more. His kisses always sent a sort of shock through my body that made me want to smile.

A loud honk interrupted us and we both shot daggers at Zayn. "See you guys tomorrow!" I said, waving them off from my front door. When they disappeared I locked the door and started to the stairs until I heard movement in the kitchen.

"Jacky?" I whispered, getting a "mhm" in return. I made a detour to the kitchen to see Jack on the counter, munching on cereal.

"Did dad-" "Nope." He replied before I had the chance to finish. "But then that means-" "He knew you'd be gone so he waited for you to come back, for him to come back." He did it again. "So-" "Mom has been talking to him all this time." He muffled through cereal.

"Ugh, I bet he has like fifty mistresses in California for crying out loud!" I whispered loudly. "Yeah, but we'll deal with that when it comes. For now, we need to talk about you and lover boy outside just now and on that ship." He glared at me.

"Creep! And yes, we're dating again, but don't try to stop me!" I pouted. "I was when Luke ran me through the details. I was ready to strangle him until his eyes popped out of there sockets. I was all ready to ruin your little moment, till I saw that look he gave you." He spoke, still with cereal in his mouth. "Look?" I questioned.

"He really does love you. I dunno if love is in your vocabulary yet, but he definitely cares a lot about you. And that's all I need to allow his life to be spared." He grinned. I stood there smiling like a retard until getting a baby slap from Jack. "Now you have to carry me to my room." I faked being hurt. He sighed and threw me over his shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be the one doing this? You are older." He teased. "Nuh uh, our birth certificates were switched." I mumbled as the blood rushed to my head. He laughed a little before he tossed me on to my bed and closing the door.

Ah, my bed. Finally.

(A/N: HELLOOO (: thank you for reading especially my number one fan @darcy_rose, I loooove getting your feed back!! Double the update today!! Chaps Twenty is up too!!

Keep on reading, voting, and commenting!!!!

ADIOS,

Ox, Dee)