Chapter Two

"So Zayn's my new lab buddy." I whispered to Fin. We were in my brothers game room, the guys playing COD wise Fin and I did each others nails. Yep, that happens. Hey, a manicure is expensive for two girls who work at a coffee shop.

"OH MY JESUS." She screamed. "SHUSH." Jett yelled.

"Did he take your v-card? Can you join the club!" She slapped my shoulder. "Ow, and no! But he did say hope to see me at the kissing booth! So now I know Niall and Zayn are the guys who're running the booth." I slapped her back.

"Damn, who ya gonna kiss?" West intruded. "Your mom, now bye!" I shooed him away.

"You have to kiss Niall, it's been since ninth-" "TENTH." I corrected Fin. "Yeah, sure." Matt said. "Shut up, it was tenth, TENTH." I pouted. "Mkay Miss. I liked him since tenth grade, we have to get some sleep." He said, dragging me to my feet.

"Boo! But it's only eleven." I tried to run away. "And we have to be up by five! Too bad, so sad." He literally threw me over his shoulder.

"JACK, SAVE ME!" I yelled out to my younger brother. Only two years younger, but he's still my itty bitty brother. "Stay protected." He muttered. "EW!" I squealed.

"Stop, you're not five! Now SLEEP!" Matt yelled, tossing my on my bed and closing my door.

"But. But, my nails are wet." I sighed.

I guess, Smith, I guess.

*

It was literally six in the morning, my mom had left pancakes after she'd gone to work, and I had to look like a flawless bitch. HA HA, okay maybe it's not that serious.

I was wearing an oversized red plaid button up, super destroyed jeans and comfy black ballet flat. My hair was tossed in a cute messy bun (I was the messy bun queen) and I did my usual eyeliner and mascara with some pinkish lipgloss.

Anywho, we had just pulled into the school parking lot and of course us being us, we were ten minutes late. Lol.

"Miss. Harris and Mr. Smith, what's your excuse of being late today?" Mrs. Samuel sighed. "Matty hogged the bathroom, I can't deal with this." I copied her sigh. "You...two shared a, bathroom?" She spoke slowly. "He's my brother, I thought you knew." I said in all seriousness. She had that "oh" face before pushing us to our empty booth.

"Good thing we drank those beers-. I mean Malta's yesterday." Matt said, taking out the empty bottles. "Hurry, I want to look around!" I ignored his comment as I super stapled the ring toss sign.

"I'm actually agreeing with you, Whinny's here!" He clasps his hands together.

I thought we'd be finished in thirty minutes, but that's how long it took us to fix our staple gun. In probably an hour and a half, everything was done. It actually looked good too!

"Alright I'm-. Matt? Matty?" I said, searching for the huge guy. I spotted him and Whinny and Cameron's booth and laughed. That crazy boy.

There was surprisingly a huge amount of booths and rides. Totally riding the roller coasters. "Esme, is that you?" A thick British accent called from behind me. Eek, Zayn. "Supkies Malik." I played cool, walking over to sex- I mean Zayn.

"Hey, you're already finished?" He asked, referring to my booth. "It's a ring toss, that crap was so easy." I did my best valley white girl voice. "Well now you're helping us with ours, here." He laughed at me and handed me a box.

"Us?" I questioned. Say Niall. Wait, don't. I look like poo. Do I? Ugh. "Yeah, Chloe, Taylor, Niall and I. We're the people running the booth." He said as we started to walk. "Uh, cool." I mumbled. I was freaking nervous. Ha ha, is it too late to say I've never spoken to him, ever? And we've been in the same grade, had most to two-three classes together each year? It's not like he never tried to talk to me, I just ran away like a little bitch I am. And he smiled politely at me, but he does that to everyone so that doesn't count. Sigh, I'm a fail at being a girl.