Chapter Sixteen

We were officially docked in the Bahamas and hell, it was beautiful. I haven't seen such clear blue water in my life!

"Es, you ready?" Zayn mumbled, fixing his shirt for the hundredth time. "I've been ready for a half hour." I sighed, getting up and walking over to him. "And you look amazing."

"You sure? I was going to where the blue one but-" "YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, LET'S GO." I raised my voice as I cut him off. He pouted as I pulled him away, and down the dock.

"Hey you two, where've y'all been?" Fin asked as we neared her and Niall. "Let's just say one of us couldn't stop staring at there shirt they were wearing." I sang, staring at Zayn who started to blush.

"Not gonna ask. Okay, so we'll meet up here in like...four hours?" Niall questioned. We all agreed and parted ways.

I was happy it wasn't too hot, and the sun was being blocked by the clouds, so it was the perfect weather to explore.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Niall who was staring off into space. I kept wondering why I was giving him a chance. He lied to me. It didn't seem like much, but then I think, what else don't I know? Why did Louis have such a harsh tone towards him?

"I've actually planned our day out. I hope you like snorkeling and lobster!" He smiled. "I'm afraid of water and allergic to shell fish." I replied dully, trying to keep a straight face.

He stared at me for a little before slapping my shoulder lightly saying, "We swam in the planetarium pool together and we when we went to that fancy Japanese restaurant, you ordered the shrimp."

"You remembered that?" I slightly whispered. "Of course. I remember everything and anything you did and said." He gave me a lopsided grin, the ones he usually did before kissing me. SNAP OUT OF IT ESME.

"Oh really now? Okay. So what's my mom's maiden name?" I tested. "Katherine Johanna Sean." He answered before I could take another breath.

"Wow...here's a harder one! What age was I when I crashed my dad's car?" I asked again. "You were a wee seven years." He pinched my cheek. "Esme, believe that I listened to every word that left your mouth since the carnival when we met."

"Yeah, well believing you isn't a simple task anymore." I blurted out. Shit hole. He literally flinched as though I had punched him in the face. "And I apologize again for that. Whatever you want or need to know, I'll tell you." He chewed down on his bottom lip.

"Okay, I want to know the real problem between you and Louis." I pretty much demanded, making him stop in his tracks. I watched as his face went paler than pale. Casper the ghost wouldn't begin to describe it.

*

Zayn's POV

I was so nervous. Usually I'm cool and coy when it comes to dating and girls, but something about Fin made my knees feel weak.

"You know me so well. I absolutely love water parks!" She smiled as we continued to near the park. "Yeah, don't give me all the credit, I had some help from Esme." I smiled back.

"ZAYN MALIK!" She randomly screamed making me stop walking. "Stop being so nervous. It's so perfect already and it hasn't even started."

She gave a little smirk and wrapped her arms around my waist with her head only up to my chest. Just her warm touch made me ease and I held her cheeks in my hands, bending down to kiss her. My first kiss with her, but I was finally the least bit nervous for it and I knew she wasn't either when she tippy toed into it.

"God damn, your lips are amazing." She whispered. "So are yours." I whispered back before kissing her again.

I hope Esme and Niall is having just as I good time we are. Or will.

(A/N: quicky chaps to keep y'all goin. I'll be uploading another possibly today so watch out!

THANKS FOR YOUR READS/VOTES/COMMENTS AND FUTURE READS/VOTES/COMMENTS!!!!!! 💙

Oxox Dee)