Dear Tisoy

Another chapter I worked on tonight, in Maine's POV naman. Inspired eh. LOL! Enjoy ❤️

--------------------

MAINE's POV

Dear Tisoy,

I look forward to spending 2016 with you.

I look forward to the little moments we will share together, moments where I catch you unguarded. I look forward to the morning coffee we will share in bed and the breakfast you will make for me. I look forward to the sunrises and sunsets we will witness together. And the morning walks we will take everyday until we get tired and cranky. I look forward to all the meals you will prepare for us and all the whining you will make after, saying that you burnt your fingers making them. I look forward to our heads touching and our hands wrapped around each other when we wake up feeling cold. I look forward to watching movies with you or marathoning your favorite tv shows until the wee hours in the morning.

I look forward to you scolding me, telling me not to touch your Ironman collectibles because I'm too clumsy. And to you ranting about your favorite superheroes and comic books until I get bored. I look forward to you tying my hair up in a ponytail whenever I 'try' to bake or cook something for you. And to you washing all the dishes I used. I look forward to you commenting about how my skirt is too short or my make-up is too much. And complimenting me on how beautiful I look without all of the works.

I look forward to us traveling and taking road trips to places we've never been. And to us getting lost along the way because I'm too stubborn to bring a map. I look forward to you taking me hiking and camping because you love the outdoors. And to me complaining about all the mosquitoes biting me and the mud in my shoes. I look forward to dragging you to the beach because that's my hideaway and to us exploring all the beautiful wonders nature has to offer. I look forward to us having bonfires and roasting marshmallows to make smores, and how you'll end up eating all of them.

I look forward to getting to know you more and more because there's always something to discover about you. I look forward to thinking that you're the sexiest and most dashing man alive at one moment, and then thinking that you're the grossest person for licking all your fingers after eating Filipino style at the next. I look forward to you killing a spider for me at 3 am even though you're more scared than me. And to you going back forth the car because I keep asking you to get something for me. I also look forward to you asking my opinion on what haircut to get or what perfume you should wear. And to the nights we will endlessly talk on the phone because you're ranting about how busy you're schedule is. I look forward to you keeping silent about all the bashing we will get and to you comforting me because I'm the one affected. I look forward to us spending 2 weeks apart because of our crazy schedules and running into each others arms after. I look forward to us secretly making out in your car, careful to not let anyone see.

I look forward to stolen kisses, back hugs and sweet gestures. I look forward to you bringing me isaw and taho just because I mentioned I was craving for them. I look forward to borrowing your clothes and even your toothbrush in our spontaneous sleepovers. And to you trying on the silly costumes Direk Pat Told me to wear for KS just to make me laugh. And to you giving me acting tips and tricks whenever we're on break during our shoots. I look forward to us cuddling on the couch while watching romantic movies and to me wiping your tears because you're such a cry baby.

I look forward to our first, seconds, thirds, and all the traditions we will make, like watching the first KS episode whenever we celebrate our anniversary. I look forward to you getting anxious whenever you visit my house and seeing my parents. And to me getting comfortable to spending Saturday nights with your family.

I look forward to us saving money, and investing on anything we see fit for our future together. And to us driving to different places to see houses, picking our favorite ones and fantasizing about how many children we will raise in them. I look forward to us visiting your Mom's grave and to you always telling her that I'm the one.

I look forward to our fights and misunderstandings because that's what makes our relationship strong. And to our apologies because we can't stand being away from each other. I look forward to rough days because I know that you'll be there for me no matter what. I look forward to the days you will come to me with excitement about your achievements and me letting you know that I will stand by you. I look forward to being there for you, encouraging you, not only for what you are in that moment, but for what I know you can be.

I look forward to being alone with you, not minding the world around us. I look forward to us laughing together, you, making jokes and me, making silly faces. I look forward to taking a picture of you while sleeping with your mouth wide open and saliva coming out from the sides. I look forward to me hijacking your phone just take selfies, making the ugliest faces, and to you saving all of them because you still think I'm beautiful despite of.

I look forward to our play fights, turning into serious moments, and us just staring in to each others eyes, saying how blessed we are to have each other. I look forward to grand and little gestures from you, and me telling you how much I appreciate them no matter what.

And most of all, I look forward to spending the year with my best friend, creating memories that I'll remember for the rest of my life. We may not have all that we want or do what we hope to do this year, but I don't care, because nothing's perfect. What matters most is that I get to spend the year falling more and more in love with you. And that excites me, because I will get to experience the magic of one, Richard Faulkerson Jr. for another wonderful year.

I love you, Tisoy.

- Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza

//

This is the letter I wrote to Rj that I gave him together with his birthday gift. I may not be a showy person when it comes to people I care for, but with Rj, I feel like I'm slowly changing.

-------------------