Know Better Next Time

Kierra POV-

"Why you bringing a phone in the bath?" Aug looked at me as I laid back on his chest in the bathtub.

It was a couple weeks after our New York trip. We both finished work (I got the management position at Pier 1 -- yay me! 🤗) and now we were whining down with a nice hot bath.

It was the closest I was going to get to his naked body because he was still on this intimacy through the heart not the body kick and  honey it was not easy. I wanted him so bad. Heart and body. 😩

"I read this article that said a psychologist got 2 strangers  to fall in love by asking 36 questions. And they will either make you fall in love or strengthen your love. The faster we get intimacy through the heart, the faster I can have your body. Let's go." I scrolled to the first question.

Aug laughed and shook his head. "You are so outta control."

"You ready?" I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah." He smirked taking a sip of his wine.

"If you could go to dinner with anyone who would it be?" I asked.

"Dead or alive?" He asked me.

"I suppose. But I already know your answer."

"Who?" He smirked.

"Basquait." I smiled like told you.

"Nah I was gon say Bessie. My work wife. Treat her to a lil lunch. A lil dinner."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever."

He chuckled. "What about you?"

"Uhhhh... Hmm." I thought about it.

"See why we need this cause I should know." He took another sip of his wine.

"Your mom."

He raised his eyebrow. "Why my mama?"

"I don't know. I just would have liked to have known her. She had to be a beautiful woman to birth someone like you."

"Dont run game on me Ki."
He eyed me.

I laughed. "That was sincere fool."

"Trying to get in my pants with these answers." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Next Question. Would you like to be famous? In what way?"

"Not famous per se. But you know I want to last. I want people to know my art."

"Yeah me too. If people know my interior designs I'll be good."

"Let me ask some." He dried his hands off with a towel and took the phone. "I just swipe?"

"Yup."

"Okay, Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?"

"No. Only if it's like an interview or maybe if we get into it and I'm trying to figure out what Imma say."