Lying

Kierra POV -

I scooted my head towards Aug's side of the bed, hoping to feel him but I didn't.

I moved my arm around feeling for his body, but all I felt were sheets. I opened my eyes to see he wasn't there. We had took Kris to the airport yesterday, so I don't know where he could be.

I looked at my clock it, blinked 8:00 am.

I stretched then called his name, not wanting to get up.

"Aug!" I screamed a little bit louder.

I heard his feet come down the hall. He was dressed in one of Kris's suits. It wasn't the perfect fit, Kris was a little bit thicker, but he still looked nice none the less.

"What's up?" He said eating some cereal.

"Where you bout to go?" I looked at him confused.

"Got two job interviews." He said chowing down on Captain Crunch. A big smile appeared across my face. His hustle inspired me.

"With who?"

"Sam's. And Red Lobster."

People might laugh at that. Like why would he be so eager for those type of jobs. But what's amazing about him is he isn't afraid or ashamed to work no matter what it is, until he gets to where he wants to be.

I rather have a man with that type of hustle, than one sitting on my couch because he feels that type of work is beneath him. Because if he hustles this hard for a low level job, imagine how hard he will hustle when he gets back on his feet. And so many women miss that, because their too concerned with where a man is now, instead of where he has the potential to be if you give him time.

That goes for those like Aug that are actually trying, not the lazy ass ones who don't want to do anything and have no ambition. His potential his zero.

"I'll take you." I got out the bed.

"I got it bae."

"How are you going to get there?"

"I got up early so I could take the bus." He said nonchalantly.

I really wanted to cry right now. Like it takes a foreward thinking woman to know why. He was amazing.

"You don't have to do that. You got your license take my car." I got my keys out my purse and handed it to him.

"You are so amazing Aug. A lot of women wouldn't see why but I do. I really do." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He was still trying to reach around me to eat his cereal.

"Really?" I stale faced him.

"Sorry. I'm hungry." He ate a spoonful of cereal chuckling.

I took the bowl of cereal from him and sat it on the desk.

"Can you please give me the proper attention before you leave?" I re-wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around mu waist and brought me into body.

"I kiss. Will kiss. Give kiss. You kiss. Attention kiss. After I max this cereal." He let me go then picked up the bowl of cereal and sat on the edge of the bed eating.

"You are starting to show your true greedy colors." I leaned against the wall with my arms folded, salty- he chose cereal over me.

He laughed.

"Nah but fareal I don't wanna get to intimate before the interview."

"Why it could be good luck?" I sat on the bed next to him, trying to deduce him by planting kisses on his neck.