Bum Ass Nigga

Kierra POV-

"Baby please come home and talk to me about why you're mad. I can't fix it if I don't know what I did. At least explain it to me." I sighed into the phone, knowing this was probably the 100th time I called him with no success. 

"Alright. Love you. Bye." I sadly ended the call. 

I put my face in my palms defeated. 

What did I do!? 

Kris walked passed my door to go to the bathroom.

"Kris." I called out.

He ignored me and went in the bathroom closing the door.

I know this nigga heard me. 

"Kris." I turned the door knob it was locked. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. 

"I know you hear me." 

"What the hell you want?" He said annoyed. 

"Can you tell me what's wrong with August?" 

"I don't get in other people's relationships. I mind my business. Like I was told. Cause see I'm single and jealous of y'all remember?" 

"Kristopher Ezell Campbell." 

"Using my full name ain't gone help you. Get away from the door."

"Not until you tell me what I did."

"Aight. I tried to warn you." I heard his guts release into the toilet and the atrocious smell traveled underneath the door. 

"That omelette ran straight through me." Kris made a sound of relief. 

"You stink." I held my nose. 

"Get yo ass away from the door then. Can I shit in peace? Damn." I heard more drops into the toilet. 

"Can you just tell me Kris? I honestly have no clue and he...he...nevermind." I gave up and went into room, closing the door behind me. 

I was going to call one more time. I got my phone off the bed and called Aug's number. It went straight to voice mail. 

"August, okay I get it. I messed up. And I'm sorry for whatever I did but can you just please come home. Please. Alright. Love you, bye." I hung up the phone. 

I laid back on my bed staring at the ceiling. Wrecking my brain over and over about what I possibly could've done and I couldn't think of anything. This morning all I did was shower him with love and tell him how much I appreciated him. 

And I was worried even more so because it was Saturday. He didn't have to work. So where did he go. Bevs? The crazy nurse's house? 

Maybe we just aren't meant to be. I mean every other day we're fighting. If he's not mad at me, then I'm mad at him.  Now that I think about our personalities are always in conflict. They have been since I found him in my bed. 

I don't know. I give up. If he doesn't want to be together or at least tell me what I did so I can fix it, then maybe being apart is best. 

I got underneath my covers, pulling them entirely over my face and just sulked in my depression. 

My bedroom door opened. I quickly took off the covers hoping it was my love. I was sorely disappointed when I saw Kris. 

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "If you're not going to tell me why he's upset then get out."

"You honestly don't know why he's upset?"

"If I did I would'nt have asked idiot." I said aggressively.