Kidnapped | 1.7

Luke's pov

"No one will ever like you" Marcus screams as he hits me with the whip again. I yell in pain and I start crying.

"You're a burden" He punches me in the face. I whimper and he laughs. He grabs my hair and lifts up my head. He slams it against the ground. I scream in pain.

"Get off of me" I yell but it just earns me a whip to the stomach. I yell in pain. He keeps whipping me.

"Luke you're okay" He says. I look at him confused because he is whipping me.

"You're safe, wake up" My eyes start to close.

"LUKE WAKE UP"

I shoot up but grab my stomach in pain.

"Luke lay down" I look up to see Michael. I cry into his chest. He just lays with me, holding me in his arms. He starts to run his hand through my hair.

"You're okay, Lukey. He isn't going to hurt you anymore. No one is. I got you. Shhh baby" he says and my cries quiet down to just sniffles. He lets go and puts his hands on my cheeks, careful on the 3 inch long cut on my left cheek.

"You're okay" he says. I hug him and he accepts it.

"I love you Lukey" he says to me.

"I love you too Mikey" I say and my eyes close. As I am about to fall asleep, I hear Michael say,

"But I love you in a way I shouldn't"

:The Next Morning:

I wake up in Michael's arms. I snuggle closer to him, if that is even possible. I feel Michael get up but I pull him back down and cuddle into him more.

"Luke We need to get up" I hear Michael chuckle. I groan.

"No, you're warm" I say and he chuckles.

"Fine" he says and he carefully picks me up bridal-style. I groan and Michael laughs. He carries me upstairs and sits me down in the couch. He sits down next to me.

"Michael I have to ask you something" I tell him. He looks over worried.

"What is it" he asked.

"Well last night when we said I love you, before I fell asleep you said in a way that I shouldn't" I tell him. His eyes widened.

"And when I was in the coma, I kinda heard everything you said" I say awkwardly. He blushes and looked down.

"Sorry, I know you'd never like me like that" he said and I put my hand under his chin and lift his head up. He looks me in the eyes.

"Who said I didn't love you back" I asked. He smiled and kissed me. I felt fireworks. I kissed back. He pulled away and his smile got even wider.

"Luke Hemmings, will you do me the honour, of becoming my boyfriend" he asks me. I kiss him.

"Of course, Mr. Clifford" I say against his lips.

:Later That Day:

Michael and I are still on the couch. We laid down and we're just cuddling and talking.

"Do you want to tell me what happened in your dream" he asks.

"Well it was a day or two after Harry and Calum escaped.
M-Marcus was b-beating me and saying things like I was a burden. I am not a burden, right" I said taking in what Marcus said. Was I a burden, I thought. I guess Michael knew what I was thinking because he started shaking his head.

"No no Luke, you are definitely not a burden. We love you okay" he says. I nod and he cuddles me tighter. I yelp in pain as my stitches are pushed up against Michael's chest. He moves back and starts to run his fingers through my hair as I start crying.

"I'm so sorry, Luke. God, okay Luke shh. I am sorry" he says as he wipes my eyes. I stop crying. He smiles and kisses me.

"I'm sorry" he says as he pulls away.

"It's okay, Mikey" I say sniffling. We start to cuddle again careful of my stitches.

"I feel that all I have been doing is making you cry or putting you in more pain than you already are"Michael says frustrated. I kiss him and shake my head.

"You aren't doing anything wrong Mikey. I promise" I say and curl into him. I feel his arm around my waist. We cuddled for the rest of the day.

*******************

Chapter 17 everybody. Double update. I hope you guys enjoy. I'm sorry it's short:-(

xxmukeslovexx