Kidnapped | 0.6

Louis's pov

We hear the laptop ringing. Its been 1 week since they called and they have been taken. We all run to the computer and sit down in front of it. I click answer. When it opens up we see a confused looking Harry.

"Okay boys, as you see I have Harry here but not Luke" Marcus says.

"Where is Luke, Marcus" Michael yells. Marcus smirks.

"Would you like to hear or see Luke" He asked. We stare at him confused. He laughs and presses a button.

"STOP IT PLEASE" We hear Luke scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ASSHOLE" Michael yells. Marcus laughs.

"Let's just say Luke is gonna have trouble walking tomorrow" Marcus cackles. We all gasp.

"FUCK YOU" I scream. Marcus goes and slaps Harry. He winces in pain.

"Shut up Tomlinson. Or Harrys gonna get hurt" He says and I automatically become quiet. We listen to Luke's screams as Michael starts to shake.

"What's wrong Mikey" Niall asks.
Michael starts muttering stuff under his breath.

"Michael Whats wrong" Ashton asks as we start getting concerned Michael. He covers his ears and starts shaking his head.

"Michael" Liam says shaking his shoulder. We hear a beep and look at the laptop. They ended the call. Michael is still shaking.

"Michael shh" I say as I start rubbing his back as I give him a hug. He gets up and runs upstairs. We follow after him. He goes into Luke's room. We walk inside to see him digging through his drawer.

"Michael what are you doing" I asked. He got something out and smiled.

"He told me if something ever happened to him to go into his drawer and get this out" Michael said as we crowded around the paper he held in his hand. Michael starts to read it out loud,

Dear Michael,

I told you if something ever happened to me to go find and read this, this will explain everything. Right now you are probably asking why I made this and how I know I went missing.
Well here's everything.

Marcus was the man who took my innocence with me not wanting him too. He strapped me to a table and raped me. He then tied me to a chair where he made me watch my brothers get tortured.

2 years later my father found out what happened and set out to go kill Marcus. Instead of killing Marcus he killed Erika, Marcus's wife. Marcus decided he wanted revenge but to make my dad feel more pain then he already has. He had to go through the pain of losing 2 sons and my mother. He is now trying to hurt me.

Now if something happens
PLEASE GO TELL MY FATHER!
HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO!

Call the police and ask for
Officer Ray McDonald. He is a family friend and helped with Marcus before. Even if Marcus says don't call the police. Do it. Hurry because I don't think I have much time if Marcus has me.

Please be careful and safe,
Luke R. Hemmings