Kidnapped | 0.7

Luke's pov

He thrusts into me again and again as I keep pleading for him to stop. With one final thrust, he stops. He gets up and walks out of the room leaving me strapped to the table. I struggle against the restrains. Brayden comes back with a whip. My eyes widen as I struggle more. He drags down the whip at a fast pace hitting across my stomach. I yell in pain. He whips me again but across me cheek.

He keeps whipping me for a while until he finally lets me go. He throws my clothes back at me. I change into the slowly because I'm still in pain. He then drags me down the steps and punches me. I groan in pain as I hit the floor. He leaves out the door. I lay there until I hear the other door open. They throw Harry inside the room and shut the door. Harry runs over to me.

"Are you okay Luke" Harry asks. He runs his fingers through my hair as I nod. I can't let him know I'm not alright. I need to stay strong for Harry.

Niall's pov

"What do we do now" I ask as we reread the letter again. We sit down defeated.

"I'm going to tell his father" Michael says.

"I'm going too" Calum says. Michael shakes his head Calum but disagrees.

"It would be better if you went with someone, Michael" Liam says.

"Fine lets go" He said as they walk out the door. I hope they'll be alright.

Michael's pov

We drive to the wastelands
(A/N Love you if you get this reference). We get to Luke's Dad's house and park out front. We hop out and go up to the front door.

I knock on the door and wait for Mr. Hemmings aka Andrew to open the door. He finally opens the door and smiles.

"Nice to see you boys again, come in" he says as he steps back so we could walk through the door. We step inside and go to the living room. We sit down and wait for Andrew to come back. He sits down across from us.

"No offence boys but why are you here without my son" Andrew asks confused. I sigh and look at Calum. He nods and looks down.

"What's wrong" Andrew asked getting worried.

"That's what we're here about" I said as I start getting nervous about telling him about Luke.

"What happened to Luke" He asked looking at me worried and scared.

"He got kidnapped...............by Marcus" I said as I wait for him to do something.

"MARCUS TOOK LUKE" He yelled. I nod sheepishly. He grips onto his hair and pulls it.

"What happened" He said as he calmed down. I go on explaining what happened and what we know about Luke's condition and how he stood up for Harry. Andrew sighed and looked down.

"We got to find him" Andrew said. All of a sudden, the TV turns on showing Marcus with Luke next to him.

"Marcus" Andrew sneered.

"Andrew" Marcus said right back at him. Luke looked at me and I could tell he wasn't doing good. Luke was tied up with a bloody rag in his mouth blocking out the sounds he tries to make.

"Let my boy and Harry go" Andrew said to Marcus who was stroking Luke's hair. Luke squirms and Marcus slaps him. We stare shocked at the TV because Marcus never showed abuse on camera before. We could only see the aftermath of what happened.

"Why I have a nice punching bag to play with" Marcus hinted and we gasp. We all turn angry at him.

"Just let him go" I said sternly. Marcus laughed and brought a knife to Luke's throat. We all sucked in a breath not knowing what he was going to do.

Luke's pov

"Let's go Lucas" Marcus said as he drags me to a different room. He ties me to a chair close to the laptop they had been using the hole time I've been here. He sticks a bloody rag into my mouth that had been mine beforehand. He starts to hack into something on the laptop. He finishes and smiles.

"Now be a good boy, Luke" Marcus says as I see my dad's living room screen come up on the laptop. It shows my dad, Michael, and Calum look up at the TV. Michael found my note. Good.

"Marcus" My dad sneers.

"Andrew" Marcus says right back to him. I look at Michael and I can tell he knows how I really feel.

"Let my boy and Harry go" My dad says as Marcus begins to stroke my hair. I squirm under his touch and he slaps me.

"Why I have such a nice punching bag to play with " Marcus hinted and they all gasp.

"Just Let him go" Michael says sternly. Marcus just laughs as he brings a knife to my throat. They all suck in a breath.

"Okay now boys listen to my rules and Lukey here won't get hurt" Marcus says as he presses the knife deeper into my's throat drawing blood. I winces in pain.

"First rule, DO NOT call the police, or Luke will just have more pain in his body.
Second rule, when I call you on Skype you better answer.
Third rule, Andrew every time we call you better watch every single detail that goes into it. Including you boys.
Fourth and Final rule, If you tell anyone else about this. ANYONE. I will not hesitate to kill him. A
Are we clear" Marcus says. My Dad, Michael and Calum nod.

"And that third rule applies to you to Luke" he says to me. I stare at home confused.

"Now" Marcus says and 4 guys run into my house and start to fight with them. I stare at the screen scared of what is to come.
I stare at the ground to scared to see what happens. I hear a scream. I look up to see only two guys with cuts and bruises forming laying on the ground unconscious . The two guys are.........

*********************

Cliffhanger! I hope you guys enjoys and who do you think the two guys are. Leave your answers in the comments. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

xxmukeslovexx